FitPAWS Dog Balancing Wobble Board
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
About This Item
- Unique board that rotates 360 degrees for multi-directional balance.
- Developed for dynamic balance training.
- Helps strengthen core and develop motor skills.
- Features textured, non-slip surface so your dog won’t slide off.
- Gives your pup improved body awareness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$63.95Chewy Price
- Cool Runners Agility Ultralight Puppy Training Tunnel, 17-ft$58.41Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Cool Runners Agility Dog Training Weave Poles$59.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$27.99Chewy Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$27.69Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$14.73Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Lots of fun
Definitely solid. My dog isn't the only one who has tried it out. The three levels are great for building confidence and difficulty.
Amazing for training!
We've been considering adding a wobble board for quite a while, and I'm so glad we went for it! This is extremely solid and all the dogs who've tried it so far have found the grip surface pleasant. It's a challenge on the highest diameter base for even our young, fit dogs, which is great for draining energy and keeping them engaged when we're all stuck inside. For less fit and less sure dogs, the 'easier' mode has been perfect, and let them get in on the fun, too.
Expensive but worth it
I have purchased a wobble board before and it was definitely not this high quality. This purchase was definitely worth it, very sturdy, it can hold 150 lbs no problem.
Good quality but Pricey
I didn’t have time to wait for another supplier who was less expensive as I needed to start home therapy right away. This is good quality product with 3 levels of difficulty to utilize.