FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone
About This Item
- Unique bone shape improves coordination as well as core and limb strength.
- Helps build confidence and core strength in your furry friend.
- Works to improve joint health while reducing stress.
- Features non-slip surface that is resistant to damage by dog nails.
- Bone can also be used as a touch target or obstacle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$70.35Chewy Price
- FitPAWS Dog Training Targets, 4 count$20.20Chewy Price$25.25List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||—||Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Doesn’t Seem to Inflate
With the holidays and being busy, really didn’t get to use this right away. It came with a pump and needles. It seemed very low so just tried putting more air into it without any luck. There’s no instructions for inflating or how much to inflate.
great fitness product to have to have my little girl practice on. its not cheap but it works
Great for puppies
I bought this for my puppy play pen. Our 13 puppies loved it. It’s a great item.
Great Rehab Tool
I bought this to use as part of my mini dachshund's physical therapy program. It's the perfect size for working with a a dog of her dimensions (14 inches long). I tried to use balance discs for humans with her, but even 13 or 14 inch diameter discs were too short. This has plenty of room for her to stand completely on it, sit, lay down, etc. The nubby and smooth side provide different levels of challenge. You can also adjust the inflation to vary the difficulty.
love it! but green is not as pictured
Love the fit bone! Only critique is that the green color in real life is a dark olive color and isn’t as pictured. It even comes with an air pump which is really convenient
The color pictured is lime green and what came is a horrid olive drab. No it doesn’t affect the use of the equipment but I wouldn’t have chosen this nasty color!!!!
Good Therapy Tool
Works great for my aging dogs at home physical therapy. Talked with his PT vet to get appropriate workouts for him.
Great physical therapy tool for our pup!
So far, this have been super helpful to have at home for doing physical therapy exercises with our pup that suffered some nerve damage during surgery for hip dysplasia. It comes with little exercise instructions too which is nice. The product came to us quickly and with no issues, besides missing a small part that comes with the pump. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is simply because it seems the needle part fell out of the packaging pretty easily before it was shipped to us (ziplock bag was open). And because of how pricey the item is. Still, all in all, great purchase and grateful to have for our pet. We have a 70 lb doggo btw, and she does not fit standing on this with all 4 paws. So if you have a large breed dog, and want them to be able to fit all four paws on it, one on each curved part of the bone shape, I would suggest buying the giant FitBone instead.
No needle to inflate
Nice product but no needle in the box to inflate it.
Great Training tool, but way to expensive
We have used this at dog training, and I wanted to have one to work with at home. They are wonderful for balance and fitness work and challenge my active young dog safely. Sturdy, they seem to hold up well to puppy claws, so are above average quality for inflatables. That said, they are VERY expensive compared to even human yoga balls. This is no fault of Chewy's. I've researched them and Chew actually had the best price of all. They are inherently pricey due to the manufacturer's prices.