FlexTran Animal Care SciZyme Fresh 500 Odor Eliminator Concentrate
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Destroys ammonia and other animal waste odors with odor-eating bio-enzyme microbes.
- Natural, non-toxic formula is safe for people, livestock and pets.
- Dilute with tap water and spray on for odor elimination.
- Controls harmful ammonia and creates a healthier environment for people and animals.
- Concentrate comes in quart and gallon sizes. Mix ½-1 cup of concentrate with a gallon of water to make the spray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
yet another failure....
i have a pee hole issue in my paddock; over the years, the fines have sifted down through the gravel and the urine no longer "percs" the way it used to. as a result, the outhouse odor is pronounced. i have tried a lot of things: soaking the pee hole with water - meh; pine sol - created an awful urinal odor; vinegar - some help; baking soda - some help; PDZ Sweet granules - helps but requires lots of it, often, and it's expensive. i am now trying the spray liquid deodorizers/odor removers: Simple Solution Yard Odor away was a total bust. Microbe-lift EQ2 barn, stall, and stable - helped a little, was somewhat effective but i had to apply it every other day and the odor was never completely gone. NaturVet Yard Odor was the answer to my prayers - for the first 2/3 of the 1/2 gallon jug, then it gradually quit working until it didn't do anything at all. sigh. now, SciZyme has become the most recent failure - not the most pleasant scent; sort of soapish with a mint overtone. it worked immediately and after an hour, no effect. getting down to the last of the list of tryouts....