Microbe-Lift EQ2 Barn, Stall, & Stable Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Selectively-adapted beneficial bacteria work on the spot to neutralize odors in barns, stalls and stables.
- Lowers ammonia levels to stop ear and tail biting in horses which can be caused by high ammonia levels.
- Cleaning bacteria stay in the environment and help keep ammonia levels low by continuing to absorb waste gases from the air.
- Great to use on walls and floors of barns, stalls and stables and comes in a convenient gallon size for heavy duty use.
- Made in the USA with only all-natural, nontoxic and biodegradable compounds so it’s safe for the environment and to use around livestock and pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lexol Equine Leather Cleaner, 1-L bottle$16.02Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Horse Scratcher, Black$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Round Tack Horse Sponge, 1 count$9.99Chewy Price
- DealBickmore Bick-4 Leather Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.50List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 13-qt$35.99Chewy Price
- Microbe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Lexol Equine Leather Conditioner, 3-L bottle$33.25Chewy Price$35.49List Price
- Fiebing's Saddle Soap Paste for Horses, 12-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.50List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather Trail Gear Horse Saddle Bags, Turquoise Geo$69.25Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealFarnam Leather New Horse Polishing Soap, 32-oz bottle$13.69Chewy Price$21.59List Price$13.01Autoship Price
- Stübben Horse Saddle Cover, Blue$45.00Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Fiebing's Liquid Glycerine Saddle Soap for Horses, 16-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
No more stinky stalls!
This is the only product I’ve found that actually eliminates odor from stalls. I have tried sweet PDZ, lime, and Stable Fresh, and none of them come close to the efficacy of Microbe-Lift EQ2. It is also more cost effective, as one gallon of Microbe-Lift EQ2 concentrate can make up to 55 gallons of spray (Although I mix mine with a stronger concentration). I use a 1 gallon multipurpose garden sprayer for ease of distribution. This product has so many benefits: it reduces the negative health effects of ammonia inhalation for both you and your horse, it reduces the fly population, and it makes your barn smell fresh and clean! Highly recommend this product.
I've been looking for a product that will eliminate the ammonia (spraying when cleaning) and all this seems to do is mask the odors.
Microbe-Lift EQ2 is a good ammonia odor remover for the dirt floors in my goat stalls after they were cleaned. The ammonia odor was extremely strong. It was a breath of fresh air after spraying.
some help for barn/paddock pee hole
i have a pee hole issue in my paddock; over the years, the fines have sifted down through the gravel and the urine no longer "percs" the way it used to. as a result, the outhouse odor is pronounced. i have tried a lot of things: pine sol - created an awful urinal odor; vinegar - some help; baking soda - some help; PDZ Sweet granules - helps but i need a lot of it, often, and it's expensive. i am now trying the spray liquid deodorizers/odor removers: Nature Vet Yard Odor Eliminator - marvelous for the first 2/3 of the bottle and then effectiveness gradually decreased until it did nothing; Simple Solution Yard Odor away was a total bust. this one was somewhat effective but i had to apply it every other day and the odor was never completely gone. the scent was ok but overall, it is expensive (although - you do get a gallon, so not as expensive as some of the others) and didn't really take care of the problem. i still have a couple more products to try out....
It works! It really works!
With 4 Geldings who love to pee in the barn, the urine smell was over whelming, especially in the summer heat!! I tried putting down lime, but that made a big mess. Now I shake some over the pee spot and hose down. It has a nice soapy smell and eliminates the odor. We have free range chickens and pea fowl and I am sure they have eaten or walked through this with no affect. Very pleased with the product.
I got some of this for my horse barn... mainly due to barn kitty's using my stalls like a litter box. I stripped them down and washed the mats and used this solution all over.... Wow, my barn smells great now. Dang cats... they do keep the mice out at least, lol..
Love this product!! Will keep buying! I had been using the sweet odd granulated stuff and it would cover up the horse urine smell for like a day. I came to chewy to see what they had to offer and I found this product and all the reviews were good Yao I decided to give it a try. Well worth the money!! My pony uses a small area to do her thing so I didn’t need to mix a whole lot. Not only does this product get rid of the ammonia odor, it has a clean scent to it!!
Great for Goat Barn
This is the best deal I've found for a microbial product that removes smells and helps breakdown deep bedding in my goat barn. I use it alternately with Sweet PDZ, depending on the weather and purpose - PDZ for when I need it dried out, and this when I need it broken down and when it can be wet. Great price with free shipping, not a lot is needed since it is a concentrate. I mix it (and actually mix EQ1 and EQ2 together) with water in a pump sprayer for application. It does have, to me, a strong perfume like smell at first, but it does mask the odor!
Way better than I thought
I was very Hesitant to to purchase this product. It sat in my cart for 3 months while I explored different options because I needed something safe for my barnand around my horses.. Everything I looked at brought me back to this product. It arrived very fast, which I was thankful for because my stalls were smelling pretty bad. Well I'm happy to report my horses are still alive and my barn is still standing. This product DID THE JOB THE RIGHT WAY THE FIRST TIME. It has a nice mellow smell which is actually nice. It's not harsh like someone people are saying. I definitely will be keeping this on hand and on auto ship.
I was Very apprehensive about making this purchase. When it arrived I was unsure if this product would work as rated and if it would be a good fit for our facility. I am very impressed and will most certainly purchase again. Works!