Microbe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fast-acting blend of all-natural compounds and beneficial bacteria reduce solids and eliminate odors.
- Works on contact and is great to neutralize odors from manure piles from stockyards, barns, and stalls.
- Concentrated formula is ideal for heavy duty use and comes in a convenient gallon size.
- Simply transfer to a spray bottle and spray directly on the problem areas to neutralize odors on the spot.
- Made in the USA with only all-natural, nontoxic and biodegradable compounds so it’s safe for the environment and to use around livestock and pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMicrobe-Lift EQ2 Barn, Stall, & Stable Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Horseman's One Step Cream Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, 15-oz tub$9.95Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealFarnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 16 oz-bottle$8.63Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- DealSweet PDZ Horse Stall Refresher Powder, 35-lb bag$55.03Chewy Price$57.00List Price$52.28Autoship Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Stock Tank Deicer, 250 watt$28.80Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Bucket Heater with Cord Clip, Red$23.94Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFiebing's Saddle Soap Paste for Horses, 12-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.50List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- DealDerby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$58.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Mint$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green, bundle of 3$148.74Chewy Price$165.27List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Microbe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator
Although this is for horse urine, I bought it to use on dog urine odors in carpets and drapes. It works better than microbial odor control for dog urine, but is still taking several applications to completely eliminate odor. Smell is fresher and nicer than dog urine eliminating products I've tried.
Have used quite a few products over many years for controlling urine odor in horse stalls and this is by far the absolute BEST, and way more economical than any other concentrates and products! Has a very pleasant but not overwhelming scent.
Wow! This product is the BOMB!
You will save $$ by not having to strip a stall every day, a light misting is all you need! Also keeps the flies at bay. These are "Live" enzymes so you are NOT spraying toxic products around your creature friends......you could have smelly human creature friends as well! *wink*!
I've been looking for a product that will eliminate the ammonia (spraying when cleaning) and all this seems to do is mask the odors.
Litter’s fragrance was so strong my kitten wouldn’t even go into the litter box and would meow and jump out every time I put him in the box. The litter also tracked horribly.
So far, so good
We have a few cats and dogs that have left their mark on my carpet, blankets and even the walls. So far, this product appears to remove the stains and the smell. Hoping that it will also stop any "remarking."
Great for dog yard!
Completely removed odor in first application. I have 8 large dogs who use a yard that is layered bluestone, quarry dust and pea gravel on top. One application and odors gone.
I have my barn fairly close to the house because I have problems with my legs, so when I saw this, I had to try it. I go out to the barn and there's the stink. I spray what I have labeled my "poop spray", lol and the stinky smell is gone. I'm going to have to keep some of this stuff all the time, especially when it's hot weather!
Works better than barn lime by far. Nice scent but not at all overpowering.