Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer Concentrate Horse Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps repair dry, itchy skin and promotes a healthy mane, coat and tail.
- May be used on a wet horse or a dry horse.
- Perfect for everyday grooming—it’s so easy to use, it cuts grooming time in half!
- The concentrate is economical and environmentally safe to use.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Horse Grooming Box Mounting Block$69.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Trailer Horse Grooming Bag, Crimson Aztec$44.72Chewy Price$49.69List Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Mane & Tail Rubber Bands, Black, 500 count$4.30Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail Spray-Away Plant Based Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$16.77Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.93Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Spray ‘n White Pet Shampoo Plus Conditioning Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$13.86Chewy Price$17.94List Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- Exhibitor's Quic Color Intensifier For Chestnut, Bay, Sorrel & Brown Coats Pet Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$32.90Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.25Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Vetrolin Bath Ultra-Hydrating Conditioning Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$26.39List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Blue Frost Whitening Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mineral Oil, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate...||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This pink moisturizer is amazing! I use it daily on my Fresian cross mane, tail and body. Makes his coat shiny but not slick. I also use it to prep his mane for braiding. It seems to help his coat repel dirt and dust so easier to brush off. Plus it smells so good. People in my barn always ask to use it
Best Breakfast Ever
got this for my really picky 4 year old cat and he loved them! i worries it would be too much gravy but he love to drink it up and eat the meat after! he gets one pack every morning and it just enough and never goes to waste!
This is great!
I used to use show sheen as the final touch to grooming. But this is way better! It smells great, lifts dust, adds shine and helps grow tails. It is also non-slip which is awesome! This is much healthier for the coat than silicones and works fantastic after bathing. Will always have in my grooming bag.
Great shine spray!
Make sure to read the dilution directions. Works great and smells good. Just be careful not to put too much in one spot as it can leave it oily. Keeps coats soft and shiny. Easy to mix up
This stuff is amazing
I've used this product for years and it is incredible. My horse suffers from very dry, flaky skin and I use it regularly to help reduce her itching. Doesn't leave them greasy or attract dirt like other products do. It works great, and it helps her hair grow like crazy! I ran out of this a few months ago, and her forelock is 2-3" shorter than it was while I was using this on her. Highly recommend.