Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for making sure your reptile is getting every supplement he needs
- Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
- Promotes a healthy and prolonged life and helps prevent health complications related to captivity
- Includes potent color enhancers to highlight your pet's natural, vibrant colors
- Easy to use, simply dust on food before giving to your pet daily
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 11.5-oz jar$3.79Chewy Price$5.51List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 7.5-lb jar$19.94Chewy Price$32.10List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$4.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Fluker's Repta Boost Insectivore/Carnivore High Amp Boost Reptile Supplement, 1.8-oz$8.59Chewy Price$12.38List Price$8.16Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Zilla Vitamin Supplement with Beta Carotene Reptile Food Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.88Autoship Price
- Zilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium without Vitamin D3 Outdoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$4.56Chewy Price$4.33Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement, 3-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Cricket Block Reptile Supplement$2.79Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 2-lb bag$20.78Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.74Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 3.2-oz box$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Water, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate...||Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Turns red with water
It dusts well but I'd like to add that some of the vitamins in this powder will turn red when in contact with water which nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought I'd have to rush my leo to the vet until I did more research and tested it myself.
I bought this for my leopard gecko, I used it on his food once. Not sure if it’s the product or just my gecko but he would spit out his food that had this on it and wouldn’t eat it lol.
My leo loves it
I love this stuff for my little scally friend. He loves it too. when I gave him the mealworm with it dusted on he didn't even think about stocking it he just gobbled it up with zeal.
It eases my mind that my Leopard Gecko Toffee is eating these. It doesn't just apply to freeze dried crickets either. I get mine in the bag by the dozen at the petstore all the time. Just open the bag, sprinkle some of the powder on the live crickets and just gently shake the bag up so that the crickets are dusted. That way when your lizzard hunts them she/he gets what they need.
Healthy turtle shell
Purchased for an ornate box turtle and she is eating it well atop her greens and such.
Great price and product, great to keep our reptiles healhy
Great to keep my Dragon healthy
I am so happy that Chewy carries the Fluker's Vitamin Supplement for Reptiles. I use this to help maintain the health of my Bearded Dragon. Great product and easy to use. Just sprinkle on top of food. It must not affect the flavor because my dragon Orenstein eats it no problem.
Great for dusting!
I use this to dust my Leo's food. Since Leo's will take in their calcium by just putting it in their tank, I use this to dust the bugs to give her the extra vitamins she needs. I love my pets and want the very best for them.