Fluval Biomax Bio Rings Filter Media, 17.6-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Biological filter media keeps aquarium clean and healthy, maintains good water quality, and keeps fish thriving
- Complex pore system create optimal environment for beneficial bacteria to thrive
- More capacity than most biological filter media
- Allow ideal water movement throughout the media
- Reduces and controls harmful ammonia and nitrate
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover Filter Insert, Size 110$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- AquaClear Zeo-Carb Filter Insert, Size 70$4.61Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.38Autoship Price
- API Filstar XP Aquarium Filtration Pads, 20 ppi$11.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- API Bio-Chem Stars Filtration Media for Biological Filter, 20 count$19.98Chewy Price$27.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Marineland C-530 Canister Foam Filter Media, 2 count$10.22Chewy Price$13.39List Price$9.71Autoship Price
- Marineland C-530 Canister Polishing Filter Pads Media, 2 count$8.46Chewy Price$13.39List Price$8.04Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper Carbon Large Filter Media, 2 count$5.70Chewy Price$7.19List Price$5.42Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Foam Pad Filter Media, 2 count$6.48Chewy Price$6.49List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Poly/Foam Pad Filter Media, 3 count$7.71Chewy Price$11.49List Price$7.32Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count$5.51Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.23Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Ammonia Remover Filter Media, 3 count$7.52Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.14Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Bio-Screen Pad Filter Media, 3 count$8.36Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
will definitely change the ph of your tank when first introducing, so I would recommend daily monitoring for the first two weeks at least especially if using for a goldfish tank, as their slime coats are sensitive to lower ph. Great value. Don’t forget to rinse them
The selection and prices can't be beat on Chewy! As a science teacher with a lot of classroom pets to take care of, I appreciate it. Fluval is my go to brand for aquarium supplies for sure.
Turtles are gross
I have two red ear sliders and the tank has been a struggle, trying to keep it clean. This has helped a lot
Anything to improve the water in the tank is good for the fish!
Great for canister tanks
These are a great deal for the price and are a one time purchase so you can’t go wrong. I rinse them in a bucket with aquarium water after each water change and have never had any problems.
too big of size for HOB
Becomes stained very easily, varying cuts and sizes, wish these came with bags
great bio filter media
I usually use this product for my aquarium, but I had decided to change to a different bio media when I couldn't find it at the store. After 2 months, I noticed my fish weren't doing so well. So I changed back and they are healthy again.
I love these things. They are bigger than I had expected, but I have them placed in my HOB filter and it's doing wonders for my tank. Glad I got these. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Perfect for large tanks and aquatic life that produces large volumes of waste. I use this in my turtle tank and it keeps it clean for a couple months in addition the other filter media.
Fluval Biomax Bio Rings
I purchased these to replace some plastic bioballs that came with a canister filter I had. The porous nature of these rings will support a much larger colony of beneficial bacteria than any of the plastic balls available on the market.