Fluval Straight Aquarium Forceps, 10.6-inch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to make planting small and thin aquarium plants easier.
- The rubber tips help you get a firmer grasp on whatever object you are trying to move.
- Fluval aquatic Straight Forceps make quick work of planting small and thin plants.
- Made of durable stainless steel and finished with a carbonized coating.
- Measures 10.6 inches, for plenty of reach and control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Brooklyn Bridge Aquarium Decor$50.03Chewy Price$56.58List Price
- GloFish Gloria Aquarium Ornament, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Purple/Pink, Large$9.59Chewy Price$10.09List Price
- Fluval Curved Aquarium Scissors, 9.8-inch$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- GloFish Driftwood Aquarium Ornament, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Galleries Easter Island Stonehead Aquarium Ornament$8.00Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- GloFish Aquarium Plant, Pink, Small$4.75Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Krusty-Krab Aquarium Ornament, Medium$7.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Sitting Buddha Aquarium Decor$49.00Chewy Price$56.58List Price
- Sporn Pumpkin Cave Aquarium Ornament$7.42Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- GloFish Accent Gravel For Aquariums, Multicolored, 2.8-oz bag$4.54Chewy Price$6.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||—|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Bamboo, Wood|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
works for my tank kinda
My tank is a little too deep for these to be exactly perfect. The goal I had in mind was not to have to stick my hand in after I had an explosive infestation from some Mopani wood. When I do a water change I use these guys to reach the spots I don't want to with my hands, it works and it's comfortable, a little hard to squeeze down on but it does the job
Tips too thick
The tips of these forceps make it impossible to get plants more deeply into thin gravel. They're so thick that they end up pushing the gravel out and away from the plant. It's much easier to keep using my hands, like I was doing before.
Little to say but this feels as good as it looks. Upon opening, I immediately knew it was a good purchase
The tip covers did slide down/off after a few uses but pushed back up and are snug enough. Perfect size for my nano tank 10” deep. Other than the tip covers they seem well made and sturdy.