Control discoloration and keep newborn shrimp safe with Fluval Plant & Shrimp Stratum Plant Care. Newborn shrimp need a place to hide and escape from predators until they are grown. Fluval Plant & Shrimp Stratum Plant Care is an ideal substrate that provides baby shrimp refuge, a nutrient-rich anchoring for plants and vast porous surface for nitrifying bacteria. It does not discolor water and helps control organic discoloration that occurs when natural driftwood is used. The light and small composition is ideal for shrimp to climb on.
- Ideal substrate for freshwater aquariums, controls organic discoloration and keeps newborn shrimp safe
- Mineral rich volcanic soil does not discolor water
- Stimulates strong plant growth
- Provides newborn shrimp refuge from predators
- Helps plants and nitrifying bacteria flourish, and promotes neutral to mildly acidic pH
See all items by Fluval