Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Digestive Support Icelandic Fish Recipe Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special formula developed for cats with gastrointestinal disorders including upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting and gastritis.
- A good choice for meow-babies with food intolerances and allergies that can cause GI symptoms.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, oxytetracycline, GMOs, by-product meals, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in Iceland with Icelandic raw ingredients.
- Has lactic acid bacteria (Enterococcus faecium) to encourage intestinal flora, psyllium for intestinal transit, oregano for antioxidants and rose hips for vitamin C.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Chicken with Asparagus Bits in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken with Pumpkin Bits in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$49.94Chewy Price$52.56List Price$47.44Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12, bundle of 2$75.02Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.27Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$34.50Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS La Cucina Chicken with Pineapple Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94 oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Almo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Icelandic Fish (Cod...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Lamb Lung, Chicken...||Turkey, Turkey Bone Broth, Pheasant...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Pheasant||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Colic Relief, Appetite Stimulation||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Kidney Care, Heart Care, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation...|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Saved my GI kitties life
I do special needs foster and rescue. 2 weeks ago I took in a cat with SEVERE GI issues. Unfortunately she stopped eating when we took her home due to the stress of the change. She didn't eat for 5 days. The vet told us to just buy and try everything. Finally on day 6 I came across this food she was lethargic and weak. I brought it home with little hope at that point. It looked absolutely revolting when it came out of the can onto the paper plate we switched to. I took a fork and mashed it up into a pile of stinky fish food set it in there next to her bed and walked away. When I went back to check an hour later it was completely gone. She was perked up a little and meowed at me. I immediately ran and bought every can at specks. She ate a whole other can that night. Her bowel movement have been perfect on this. It's definitely not for every cat but it saved ours.
Limpy loves it
My kitty loves the food. There has been less vomiting and I feel she enjoys her meal times.
My Cat Loves the Taste
I've been buying digestive support food since Little (my cat) is having digestive problems. Normally Little doesn't like to eat fish or any of the other brands that I've bought for him, but with Forza, he is loving the taste and eating his bowl super quickly. Would highly recommend it!
Stinks up the house
I wrote a review for the dermo version of this cat food already, so this will be is the same. The smell of the food is so strong that even though our cat loved the food, we have to get rid of it. The food stinks, she stinks, and her poop stinks! I was so hopeful that this would be the perfect food, and am very disappointed that it didn’t work out.
Excellent Choice for food
Our 19-year old cat loved this food. It was so good for his delicate digestive system. We were grateful to have this option of food for our beloved cat.
My 17 yr old cat has less than 25% of his kidneys working and has Megacolon. He won’t touch any of his prescription food the vets recommended, not the dry or wet. My hubby did some research and decided to try this brand and he absolutely loves it. I’m not sure how much time he has left but I’m just excited to see him eat! So far so good~
Cat's won't touch it
I bought this to help with my cat's digestive system but she and my other 6 cat's won't touch it. The food texture is wrong. It comes out like a chunck of slimy spam and It's hard to break up. I don't usually leave reviews because really it's up to the cats however this food is expensive.
Mr. Charlie the Finicky eater loves this. I love that it helps hydrate him.
Got excited and hopeful, but big let down and wasted a small fortune. Last year I bought cases of this brand of cat food for each of my cats with health issue; renal, intestinal and urinary. All my indoors and outdoors cats immediately rejected this brand of food after just a sniff. Tried to give the food to the skunks, no, they just walk away. Only takers were the raccoons if there was nothing else to eat.
Great brand, not the best flavor choice
My cat adores the Renal food from this brand, which is their Lamb flavor. However, he wouldn’t go near this one—literally—even to sniff it. To be fair, he probably didn’t have to, as it smells very strongly of what I think is mackerel.