Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Non-Slip Grip Dog Comb, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a rubberized handle that offers pet parents comfort and control during grooming.
- The dual-functioning wide, and fine spaced teeth help detangle, remove excess fur, and lift your pet’s coat.
- The extra-long teeth help penetrate thick fur.
- Round-tip teeth help make grooming more comfortable for your furry friend.
- Ideal for medium, long, curly, and wiry coat types.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular$8.45Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Safari De-Matting Dog Comb$13.49Chewy Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedder Dog Brush$8.48Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Boar Hair Bristle Dog Brush, Mint Green$8.14Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Warren London Long Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Small$7.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- FURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$13.50Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Excellent Grooming Comb
This double function comb is excellent for removing tangles, burr’s, and mats on my mini Aussie. This comb removes a lot more hair than other combs that I have used. After a combing session, my dog’s hair is so clean & shiny. My dog has thick under collar hair around the neck, and a long skirt which makes it easy to comb with this double sided comb using one hand. Guaranteed that you will love this comb for your dog!
Not a great tool
This comb is very thin (hard to hold) with sharp tines that can easily scratch your pet's skin. It doesn't have enough weight to easily move through a heavy coat and it's just not a great tool.