Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of solid steel so you know it's strong and durable
- Screws into ground easily to ensure a secure hold
- Keeps your pup safe and secure while still having freedom to roam around the yard
- Shock absorber spring makes tie-out more comfortable by reducing tension on your furry friend
- Easy to install and measures 19 inches in height
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$6.24Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Cat Tie Out, Black, 10-ft$5.99Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$21.09Chewy Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$12.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 40-ft, 125-lb$19.79Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 40-ft$12.87Chewy Price$13.74List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 40-ft$28.74Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$22.58Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$9.54Chewy Price
- Petmate X-Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$19.96Chewy Price$51.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Material||—||—||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Very sturdy and strong stake not too hard to put into the ground
Not for dogs over 50 pounds
Purchased this for my black lab/golden retriever mix since it stated it was for all breeds and sizes. Got the product and on the package it says for dogs under 50 lbs... my dogs 65 lbs so it won’t work well for him. Does look sturdy for the smaller dog
If you have dogs you really need this!! I am more than happy with my purchase.
Sturdy and Efficient
Purchased this stake for my 41 pound beagle. Easy to twist into the ground and holds firmly.
Sturdy But Rusting Already
This is a strong stake for certain, but after just 3 days the rings that hold the lead are already rusting. I'd imagine it doesn't last even a year. We've wasted our money with this one.
Says for large dog but my dog is medium sized and bent one of the them and the other was broken when I received it. I will not be buying these again but I do need another one which sucks I have to spend money on more of them
Difficult to use
My husband and I both tried to put this into the ground after it had rained, and it was impossible to get it to spiral in fully enough to have a secure hold for our lab puppy. The end was practically blunt to begin with, and it bent totally sideways on our third try to get it into the ground. Very upsetting, so we are still just walking her out on a leash. Save your money, and don't buy this particular stake!
Great during our camping trip
This is a must for camping trips or large open areas, especially for a young dog that still runs to other animals and humans to play!
This tie out stake is very good quality. It’s definitely serving it’s purpose. I have no complaints.
Spiral tie out steak
Make sure that this product is secured properly because a large dog can pull them out of the ground