Freshpet Vital Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Fresh Cat Food, 1-lb bag, case of 6
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, High-Protein, Grain-Free...||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Premium|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavors...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Beef Liver, Beef Spleen...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...|
About This Item
- Non-GMO Verified and made without preservatives, meat by-products, or rendered meals.
- This grain-free chicken recipe is paw-fect for picky eaters of all life stages.
- This high-protein, grain-free recipe is high in moisture to help support healthy hydration.
- May help improve digestion and promote a healthier weight.
- Ships frozen, store in the refrigerator and use within 7 days of opening. Serve as a complete meal or as a tasty topper.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.15Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.39Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Ultimate Raw Duck Liver Coated Kibble with Whitefish Filet Inclusions Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Chicken Grain-Free Cat Food, 4-lb$49.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.28Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Salmon & Cod Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$34.83Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.09Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Turkey Grain-Free Cat Food, 4-lb bag$44.01Chewy Price$55.36List Price$41.81Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Beef & Chicken Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.16Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Minced Chicken in Bone Broth Gravy Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.16Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- Caru Classic Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$31.00Chewy Price$35.88List Price$29.45Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Turkey Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$60.18Chewy Price$57.17Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
great pet food
my kitty loves this food!!! It is healthy and nutritious and a perfect complement to the rest of his diet!!
Great Product But Our Cats Don't Like it
I put this out with great anticipation but neither our indoor or outdoor ferals seem to like it. It's off to the animal shelter for a trial run there.
Not This Time
Not a single one of my six cats would eat this. I had such high hopes but, not this time. It was a lot of money to spend and not have any result. Even if they ate it sparingly but, Not at all.
Very High Quality... But My Cats Won't Eat It
This is a very high quality product, and Chewy makes sure that it's packaged very well and delivered fast to keep it frozen. Upon arrival, the box was very well insulated and included several freezer packs. I opened the top package of food and took the internal temperature (27.1 F), so it was still very cold and fresh. The bottom food packages were still frozen (21.7 F), so I was able to put them in my freezer right away for later use. My cats were VERY intrigued at first and kept putting their heads in the bag until I put some in their food bowls. They started eating it right away and appeared to really like it. The food looked and smelled very good, fresh, and high quality. Unfortunately, when I tried to keep feeding it to them on a regular basis, they lost interest. I mixed it with their regular dry food, and they would sort through it and only eat the dry food. The food does have a strong smell - it smells like a nice human chicken dinner with herbs and vegetables, not like cat food. I think my cats found that off-putting after awhile. To be honest, I liked the smell at first myself, but got sick of it too. I gave some of this food to two of my neighbors that have cats, but they didn't like it either. I would suggest that Freshpet try to tone down the smell and/or switch flavors. My cats are crazy about tuna, so I think that would have been a much better flavor option. Unfortunately, Freshpet has several flavor options for dogs, but only chicken for cats.
My cat loves this
I see some reviews here about their cats who don't like this food. My cat LOVES this food, and prefers it over the other options. It smells good when you open it, which is unusual for cat food. Also, for those who can't find their canned food brands, try Dr. Marty cat food online. It's expensive but well worth it.
It’s a winner!
This cat food is well worth the price. My elderly cat is extremely picky, not to mention he scarfs and barfs regularly. He is keeping this food down better and seems more satisfied after eating and not acting like he’s starving.
Well just took home a cat and tried this on him thought he would go wild for it, does not want anything to do with it, heartbroken wasting money like that trying to find out what he likes, so far sheba...
This food is the cats meow!
3 cats and they love All food from Freshpet! They have more energy and their coats are much healthier. They are Persians; we want the best food for them and this is it!
Thought my kitties would love this
We all know canned cat food is almost impossible to find these days. I decided to try freshpet cat food. I was excited about trying this new Type of food. My cats won’t go near it. I tried heating it and adding chicken broth But they hate it. I now have 5 unopened bags and had to throw the opened One away as it says use within 7 days after opening. I’m at a loss in more ways Than one. I’ll be donating this food along with others they won’t eat. Very disappointed. I have very finicky cats.
Cat did not like the food
I thought that my cat wold like the food, but he would not eat the food at all now I have 5 bags of the food that I will have to throw the food out