Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy duty cat tree features a scratching post, built-in toy and comfy bed.
- Scratching post is fully wrapped in sisal rope for the scratching satisfaction cats need. The double-layer baseboard gives extra stability as your kitty scratches away at the post.
- Soft, removable and washable comfy bed on top is perfect for lounging during the day, taking catnaps or catching z’s.
- Built-in fluffy toy so cats can get into some fun on the spot.
- Specially made for larger cats or homes with multiple cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Gray$43.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFrisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$42.13Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cheetah$30.70Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 33.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$57.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 38-in Cat Tree with Condo, Top Perch & Toy, Gray$38.74Chewy Price$43.31List Price
- DealFrisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Beige$64.00Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 40-in Cat Tower w/ Condo, Dark Gray$61.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 33-in Plush Cover Cat Tree, Light Gray$55.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$54.05Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- DealFrisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$53.13Chewy Price$61.28List Price
- DealFrisco 42-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.68Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys, Removable Bed||Hammock||—||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Tunnel, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
581 Customer Reviews
Great height for Window and Sun bathing
First, our cat is larger, and secondly, he DOES use cat beds. I think this is important to specify, because I know some cats won't use a bed. Our cat already has a few locations to hang out, and he uses them. Secondly, he does normally stretch out long wise. This style was an adjustment. We used his toys as an encouragement, and also cat nip on a couple of occasions. Also, we introduced it during winter, when I figured he would enjoy curling up within in to be warm. Thirdly, it's placed in front of a window, so he loves to hang out and people watch. He grew to love it. He curls up, or pushes it down on one side and just hangs out of it - he loves it either way. He does not use the pole part, but I am okay with that, as we have cardboard scratchers. Fourthly, I added a little extra cushion to the bed, placing a small folded up blanket under the bed, (directly on top of the bed's base, and then wrapping the bed back around it over the top of it - this fit just fine). I prefer it with this added cushioning. Pricewise - terrific buy!!!
My Cat Loves This!
I needed something for my cats to sleep in that is in the front window to catch the sun...this one hit the spot. Plus they love the rope on the post for scratching. Well worth the money...very solid and soft!
Great little tree
My Nala girl loves this little tree. She can jump right into it and see out the window. She also uses it to sharpen her claws! Easy to put together and seems decent quality.
Almie says 5 stars!
We love this little tree! I just moved and needed a little present for my little Almie. This is perfect because it has the scratcher and a super comfy bed. I've had an issue with some of these posts falling over but this one is staying upright.
My cat loves his tree
I bought this last Oct? Nov? when Max was 7-8 mos old and he loves it. He is a year now and a bit larger than most his age. The first thing I noticed was how sturdy it is with the large base. He jumps and zooms on it and it doesn't budge even on carpet. He uses the scratching post all the time. There's 2 ropes dangling but that's to be expected the way he claws at it and not my furniture. Lol. He will curl into a ball or just sleep with his hind legs dangling over. I hung another cat yarn ball on the end of the the original one. He didn't seem to thrilled by it. But he will swat and jump at the one I hung. Very good quality for the price. Store ones fall over and they are not as plush as this top bed is. I've returned a few.
I've had this for over 2 years now. I have two cats, one being 23#- he's tall and long. The other is an average-sized 11# cat. Both my cats love this tree. The larger one hangs out slightly, but the sides come up so he doesn't seem to mind. The material is really soft and the top is removable so you can wash it. The sisal post is used every day by the one cat. It's still in great shape! For the price, you can't beat it.
I ordered two of these for my cats and they hated them. They checked them out, jumped in them and jumped back out. They won't go in them at all now. I don't know if it's the material or what, but they don't like them. My cats are big girls. I didn't find it sturdy at all. When they jumped in it, it started to wobble so I put bricks on it to steady it. I donated both but I explained that they weren't made for big cats. She was happy to get them because all her cats are small. I didn't find anything in the Chewy stock to match what I need. Guess I'll keep looking.
sturdy cat bed
This is my 2nd purchase. My big male cat cannot knock this over and loves the bed. Good sturdy scratching post.
perfect small cat tower.
My cat wouldn’t use it at first, but after 2-3 days she uses it all the time. Nice and sturdy. Easy to assemble. Now she can easily watch the birds.
Fit my enormous cat
I got this to replace a hammock-type tree that was looking pretty shabby after a lot of love. One of my cats in particular who is 16lbs and very long and tall loved it more than all the other perches and scratching posts. I liked that this had a big post for him to scratch, but I was worried about how he'd like the top and if he'd even fit. As soon as I took it out of the box, he went and sat in it, so that was a relief. He loves it and so does his smaller brother. It was ridiculously easy to put together and I love that the top is removable. It seems sturdy and doesn't move too much when they jump onto it.