Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shaped for scratching and lounging—step-in style cat scratcher lets your kitty scratch and lounge, all in one.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Mixed Triangles$10.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Flowers Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$13.73Chewy Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Geo Circles$9.45Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, White Tiger$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Chasers, Scratchers, Balls|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
677 Customer Reviews
cat scratcher turned cat bed
This is great, my senior cats who refuses all other cat beds (cat beds, cat towers, cat blankets.., anything intended for a cat to sleep on…) is obsessed with sleeping in this. The only down fall os that he loves it so much that he doesn’t use it to scratch. If my younger cat is in it- the senior cat will annoy my other cat until he leaves. I had to purchase another because he loves it so much.
4 out of 4 cats love this
I got this cat scratcher as a promotional "free" item with one of my other purchases and expected it to be so-so. It is just a cardboard cat scratcher in the guise of a box. But, every one of the 4 cats in the house has scratched, played, and even slept in this box. I will probably end up purchasing another one after they destroy this one. However, with how much all 4 cats enjoy it, I feel it will be money well spent.
My Picky Cat Is Obsessed
If you have a picky cat that only loves boxes and cool temperature places, GET THIS. I'm going to buy at least 3 more to put around the house since he loves to scratch furniture and this helps prevent it. It's also really cute to see him in a box that doesn't look like clutter. PS - I also bought a $200 perch for him at the same time (rookie mistake). He ignores the perch and sits in the box.
Box and Scratcher Refill sizes cannot be used together!
I've always been very pleased with the Frisco products I've purchased but in this case, I ordered two of the step-in cat scratcher boxes (no sizes were given in the product description) and ordered lots of scratcher refills (no sizes were given in the product description) and, adding insult to injury, the webpage shows the two together as a recommended purchase. It's only when they arrived I realized they can't be used together because the box is only 15 inches long and the refills are 17 inches long! Anyone know where I can buy a 17" long scratcher box?
Not Quite A Scratcher
My cat doesn’t really care to scratch this, even with the cat nip sprinkled in. But he does love to just sit in it. He will sit in this scratcher box for HOURS just staring at different things around the house or to watch tv. He even keeps some of his toys in the box with him like it’s his own personal couch. I’m glad I got this because he really enjoys it, even if it isn’t as a scratcher!
step in cat scratcher
This I had high hopes for. I don't know about everyone else but my cats love to scratch this cardboard stuff and make a terrible mess. I had hoped that as it had sides, unlike most of these scratchers, that it would prevent the mess from getting all over the carpets. No such luck. I have to vacuum it up each day. I hope one day this stuff can be made to not make such a mess, maybe if the sides were a big higher??
Buying More For Shore
My cat loves boxes and cardboard scratchers. Decided to try to find a combination of the two and found this glorious AND aesthetically pleasing box scratcher bed thing. It feels pretty sturdy. Sunny goes hard on scratchers though I can imagine this will last a long time. And even if it doesn't, his enjoyment will be worth it. The picture says it all.
To heck with scratching, let's sleep
My cats LOVE this type of scratcher. They will scratch for a bit, then do a few circles, lay down, and sleep in the scratcher. There is no set up with these and they are sturdy enough. I know I need more than one in the house to avoid competition! I'm very happy with this purchase!!
My cats love it
So far my cats have been loving it! They’ll do some scratching and then lay down in it for a bit. I’m hoping that as they start scratching more, the box shape will keep the cardboard mess to a minimum.
Beloved New Bed
My 3 year old boys love this! But more as a bed than a scratcher. They love to hang out in it for hours. Even the one who doesn't care for beds lies in it all the the time. Great if you want somewhere for them to cozy up. They scratch it some but not a lot. But they're happy with it so I recommend! Just barely fits them, they're both a bit under 13 pounds.