Frisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Cat springs in a variety of colors are sure to be a playtime favorite for your spring-loaded kitty.
- Erratic bounce stimulates your kitty’s hunting instincts to get them actively playing.
- Vibrant colors are designed to grab your cat’s attention for even more exciting play, helping to provide the daily exercise and mental stimulation cats need.
- Perfect for solo or interactive play for cats and kittens.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from stimulating cat toys to adorable apparel, to sturdy cat trees. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$6.16Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Frisco Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Blue$1.94Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$4.64Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- Frisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy, Purple$3.46Chewy Price
- DealLitterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Dental Banana Cat Chew Toy with Catnip$5.49Chewy Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$4.97Chewy Price$5.37List Price
- DealSmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$3.86Chewy Price$6.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1845 Customer Reviews
Wanna start something?
My three boys, Bagel, Basil, and newcomer Merry (Short for Merman, an outside cat who would come to our front door and yell whenever he was hungry. I said to my wife, Sue, that he had great lungs, like Ethel Merman. Sue noticed that he ate a lot but gained no weight so we took him to the vet, which is where we learned that he was a male. We had been calling him Ethel, but Sue said that wasn't proper anymore. I said that the cat wouldn't care, but we changed his name anyhow) love to wrangle over these.
Surprising Popular Toy
A friend told us about these springs, but we were dubious about them - why would a cat love a spring? Were we surprised that these became the number one favorite toy for our cat Raven - she loves them, batting them around the house, chasing them, chirping happily as she carries them in our mouth from room to room for a new adventure. I'm glad they come in a pack, as they also quickly get lose beneath furniture - we must have at least six of these somewhere in the house we can't find!
Not as pictured; still fun though
This might be 10 springs, but there are two separate groups of 5 springs so tightly intertwined that there's no way to separate them. So it's actually 2 toys. They're still fun, but ought to be described as such. My kitten likes to play with them, and they might actually be better the way they are, which seem to be pretty much indestructible. I'd include a picture, but both of them are under who knows what piece of furniture at the moment. Will add later if that's possible.
Colorful Springs toy
Both my cats love these. I probably have 50 all over the house. They love to play with these, play fetch, chase these, and will play by themselves with these for hours. They carry them around the house, so be prepared to find them in shoes, slippers, and occasionally the liter box. And they bounce and slide everywhere, so put a rolled up towel or something under your oven, dishwasher, or other appliances or these will disappear underneath them. I do often have to sweep them out from under furniture, but I am fine with that because my cats love these toys. Super cheap for a fun toy. Get these for your kittos!
Boing boing! Love these springs!
Our cat Oliver is absolutely CRAZY about these springs! He especially LOVES playing with them on the stairs. I throw it, he runs after it, then bats the spring back down to me (repeat again and again!!). Sometimes he catches a spring in his mouth or paws and tosses it in the air. Our other cat does not acknowledge the springs at all but Ollie is crazy about them and even plays with them in the middle of the night! Great for cats who have a lot of energy!
These little curly thingy's are the best but a pain for me. My little 8 mo. old little girl just absolutely loves these, only negetive thing I can say and it's on me...she gets them under my fridge, oven, couch and can't get them out and she cries until we move them so she can find them. I am on our 8th bag as I have to have extras for her. She knows where I keep them and will go there and sit and cry until I throw her one. They occupy her until she loses them. I enjoy watching her play with these. So in all...I highly suggest these for your kitties...I will continue buying until I can't...
My big Bean loves these
I honestly didn't expect my cat, Bean, to love these so much. I thought he would inhale them because he likes to eat random things but surprisingly, he actually plays with them. The cutest thing he does with it is hold it in his mouth and bring it to me for me to throw it. XD he runs like crazy to go get it and runs around the house with it. We've lost a few so I will be buying more, but the ones he has left, he can't get enough of them. Loves to play to the point he overheats himself. Be sure to monitor your cats while they play with these though. He's lost quite a few while I wasn't looking. Anyway, 10/10 would recommend!
My Cats Favorite Toy
King Oliver comes to me to get this spring toy. I keep them in a big bag! It is the ONLY toy he plays with. Then he chases, stalks, and vocalizes, practicing all of his Big Cat skills. He has so much fun running and chasing after them! I used to leave them out for him to play with whenever he wanted, but I have a spring toy eating Shihtzu.
Izzy's loves these
Thank goodness for Chewy! I have a rambunctious new kitten that just loves to play! Izzy's got several fav chewy toys and these are one of them. She will spend hours on end playing and chasing and tiring herself out. I'm glad so many come in a pack still not sure where they all end up..but I will be ordering more. What fun it is to watch her play and play.
One of my cats is very alpha, energetic and needs stuff to occupy her. She likes these springs and will just start playing with them whenever she feels like it, and chases them all around the apartment. I love that she will pick up this toy on her own instead of my needing to "do" something to get her to start playing. These aren't expensive either which was nice.