Frisco Silicone Pet Food Can Cover, 2 Pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fits various can sizes so wet food can stay fresh.
- Accommodates 3 different lid sizes.
- Soft and flexible lids are easy to pop on and off can.
- Pop in top rack of dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Can Covers, 3 pack$2.19Chewy Price$2.79List Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Blue, 2 pack, 4-in wide$9.41Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Orange/Cream, 2 pack, 4-in wide$11.95Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Green, 2-pack, 4-in wide$8.93Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pantry Pack Food Can Organizer, Blue, 5.5-oz$11.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Metal Stand, 1.75 Cups, bundle of 2$10.62Chewy Price$11.18List Price
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Beige, Small$13.32Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Aqua, Small$6.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, White Paw Print, 1-cup$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Bone Dry Stripe Embroidered Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Large$7.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- CatGuru Dog & Cat Food Bowls, 2 count$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- BarksBar Original Silicone Cat & Dog Feeding Mat, Gray, Small$14.32Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Melamine, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Capacity (Max)||—||.5 Cup||—||1.5 cup||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
557 Customer Reviews
Air tight and and sturdy!
Really the best can cover! It makes a nearly air tight seal and the silicon lids are thick and sturdy enough that I can stack multiple cans together. It makes portioning out my cats food for the week a lot easier.
Flexibility for Cans of All sizes
Finally a can lid that I can use for different size cans. These fit both the dog food cans as well as the cat foot cans large and small. Throw them in the dishwasher and you are good to go. I do sometime have to brush in between the grooves. So much better than the hard plastic ones that have cracked on me!
way better than the plastic ones
I've bought a variety of plastic lids over the years. A couple fit, most didn't even if they were the "same size". These are great. Fit well on both the 12.5 oz tall cans of Wellness, and the 5.5 oz cans of Urinary SO. I will be getting a couple more.
Actually excited enough over cat food can covers to write a review.
I don't care for the hard plastic can covers that seem so ubiquitous (or at least they are for me because somehow I always end up with them when buying covers online) - they are very inflexible which after some time eventually leads to them ending up with cracks, plus they take a bit too much effort to actually "close" on top of the can without one side popping off (sometimes I really have to forcefully push down to get them on and other times I just give up and let them hover on the can), and while I normally buy 5.5 or 13oz cans sometimes I do end up with the smaller 3oz ones and none of my current can covers accommodate those. These Frisco silicone covers, however, eliminate all those issues and work for multiple can sizes. I especially love how they just conform to the top of the can like a glove, no more pushing or slamming on the can cover to get it to seal the can - which also has the benefit of no more embarrassing frustrated yelling at can covers twice daily in my household. Please never stop making these, Chewy!
We have been using plastic wrap and a rubber band to cover our elderly Yorkie's special diet canned food in the fridge. We have thought of getting lids but weren't sure what size to buy whenever we were at the store because the food is not carried there. I saw these on the website and thought I'd give them a try and they work perfect. They are a soft silicone so they slip right on to the can and pop right off but create a good seal. They are also easy to clean in the dishwasher. The little pull tab makes them easy to pull off as well.
Great multi use lid
Really sturdy lids! The lids I used to get were hard plastic and would break, deform or hold every smell. Not these lids! They are thick silicone that cleans easily and fits tight on the small cat food cans we use (Royal Canin veterinary food).
Absolutely the Best!
I was at my wits end with the hard plastic can covers and am just thrilled with these covers. I also have arthritic fingers and these make this task so much easier. My almost 19 yr old cat has gotten so finicky that I can feed a teaspoon of food once, and then he wants something completely different the next time. So, needless to say, I have a few cans open at once. I have to purchase the small 3 oz cans because of this and these fit perfectly. Was online trying to purchase more, but now they are out. Will be stocking up soon!
Glad I Found These
Love these lids to fit multi sized cans. My cat never eats an entire can of food, and who can afford to waste even cat food. I give him half a can, cover and refrigerate; he is happy to get the rest later, and I am happy because I did not put it in the frig. uncovered and have a messy spill to clean up.
Lids have a little stretch built in to fit all sizes
Once I “got the hang of the lids” they work perfectly. One side goes on fine and then you have to give a gentle “ TUG” and pull the opposite edge over and then the lid fits perfectly. We use the lids for the smallest size can. They are a wonderful quality- not stiff -pliable but not too giving so they do fit just right. Love them !
Best can cover I've ever used. Easy to snap on every time. Rinses off easily. Works for my cat food cans and the dog's food cans.