SmartyKat Bouncy Mouse Interactive Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive teaser toy for two for interactive play and helps you create a bond through active, rewarding play
- Your cat will love biting all of the different textures once they capture this mousy prey
- Guaranteed safe for pets with a satisfaction guarantee
- Ring slips over your finger, and you’ll have complete control of the cute mouse puppet that bobs up and down at the end of the bungee cord
- Fun bouncy motion that brings out the hunter in your cat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Witch & Spider Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.95Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- SmartyKat Silly Swinger 2-in-1 Wand Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$3.77Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Frisco Dapper & Flapper Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2 pack$7.64Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 10 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Frisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$10.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Crayon Box Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$5.82Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Birthday Bundle Cat Toys$14.10Chewy Price$25.84List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Bouncy||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
373 Customer Reviews
He LOVES his mousy!
We have been buying this toy for our cat (Dash) for about 9 months now. It was actually his very first toy. Since he was so small back then, we had to literally shave the fur and cut off the arms and legs but even at 9 weeks old, he loved it! Now, older and just as playful, Dash carries it in his mouth like he just caught it. Plays by himself, tossing it in the air and catching it with his paws and also brings it out to offer to play with the other two cats. We call it Mousy Fur! " Go get Mousy Fur" and off he goes! We literally have three just Incase one goes missing. Love this toy.. and most of all, love how it doesn't have catnip. Just good ol kitty fun!
Addy loves it so much she's afraid she'll ruin it because I threw an old toy in the garbage! She wont play with any of them now and when I play with them she takes them and hides them from me! HAHAAA
Big senior cat loves it
I have a senior Maine coon. I got this toy for my boy's 13th birthday and he loves it! He gets excited and likes chasing it all around the house.
Cute and durable (thus far)
Holding up well. The toy is so adorable and great for a quick interactive play session or solo-play
I bought this for a friend of mine's cat and he absolutely loves it! He plays with it by himself or with anyone that will play with him. But he has a great time with it!
Kitten's new favorite toy!
My kitten loves this toy and would not leave it alone for the first 2 days! Although he ripped open the stitching along the back of the toy, I easily sewed it back up and he has not been able to tear it open since!
Nice cat toy
Keeps your hand from being scratched up and it's soft and you can interact with cat
My cat plays with this toy by herself but the elasticity of the attached string lacks bounce when we try to play together.
Our kitten loves his new toy mouse. He loves to attack it like a big cat, pounces on it and rolls around on it... when I tell him to find his 'lil mouse he searches around for it - so funny to watch.
I was looking everywhere for this specific mouse and I bought two of this one as a replacement for my cats favorite toy that went missing, hoping to get the same one as pictured (green arms, pink paws) since it was the very same. Instead got two of a different color. It's not bad, but I hope she will play with them like the old one.