Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replacement refill for the Frisco Double Cat Scratcher. Just swap out once cardboard shows excessive shredding.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms, 1 count$8.46Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$12.08Chewy Price
- dealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.27Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.84Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.73Chewy Price$13.73List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.00Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Single$4.72Chewy Price$11.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
337 Customer Reviews
Can’t get enough
I bought two of the Frisco double scratchers a while back and just bought these refills to go in them. As a proud cat mom of 12 cats, I know how important saving my furniture is. These along with others I have keep my cats happy. I also like that they are double sided so when one side is worn out I can flip it. My cats not only like to scratch them, they like sleeping on them too!
Great for bunnies too
I put these in a box, cut one hole and let Walter, blue eyed white lion head, go to town. He has great fun customizing the box while his love, Boo, pink eyed white lion head, patiently waits. Get about a month or two out of these and keeps Walter occupied. I'm sure they help with keeping nails trim too, which is very helpful with rabbits.
Cat loves scratcher blocks
My cat loves using these and they help keep her from scratching furniture or other things. I got these are replacement blocks for the other scratchers I already had. However, they aren't the same size. Because they don't fit into the other frame, they move around quite a bit; but the cat doesn't seem to mind - that makes it more of a game to her.
Does the trick
I just pop this into a box and it's good to go...and they do 'go' because my cats use a few times a day. sometimes I add catnip into the grooves. Helps to remove leftover chards after I clip their nails. They mostly destroy the end sides and then I flip it! Just wish I could find a way to get them to use 'center' of rectangle. (And if they came in discounted sets of 6-10)
Can't go wrong!
I keep these stocked in my home. Simple yet my babies love em! I have 3 and all of them love to scratch the heck out of these but they last months! One even enjoys sleeping on them, you know cats can be weirdos. Highly recommend and honestly a necessity to have along with poles.
Cost Effective Refill
These are very cost effective compared to buying a single scratch pad and box frame set, and less wasteful. They fit the existing frames I had perfectly, even though a couple of them weren't Frisco branded. The measurements given here are accurate, so you can be confident when measuring your frame whether or not these will fit. I don't really care about the included catnip, but Skiddy the cat seems somewhat intrigued by the scent when doing her scratch duties.
Heck, refill? Just use them as they are. Such a deal. And long lasting. Sprinkle some cat nip on it and watch the party! Have purchased multiple times. When they start to wear, flip 'em over! BOOM, like new again.
Giving chewy a great Attaboy
Giving chewy a great Attaboy everything about you is great your products you offer the price and especially customer service you’re at the top of the top you’re doing great just keep up the good works oh PS your shipping 90% is great just sometimes the 10% takes a little longer have a great day stay safe and sound strong and healthy amen
Do not buy!
First of all, this does not fit into the cat scratcher I ordered previously on Chewy. Someone on the live chat told me this was the correct replacement but it isn't. The scratcher is Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy. Second of all, the excess cardboard material gets everywhere once scratched, unlike the material the post originally came with. Would not get this again, nor would I recommend.
Best value ever
I've been using these scratchers for years. My cats love them. I bought the cardboard inclines with the scratchers years ago and now just replace the scratchers. They're a good value because you can flip them upside down when one end gets used up, then turn them over to use the other side. I have 5 cats, all with claws, and they last forever. If they're a little too wide for the holder you have, as they are for mine, they're very easy to trim down.