Frisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 47.5-in tall cat tree helps satisfy your cat’s core needs at home—play and enrichment, scratching, privacy, comfort and elevated spots for napping and lounging.
- Modern design features sleek construction and stylish finishes so it looks great anywhere in your home, with optional nonskid pads to prevent sliding and help protect floors.
- All the kitty amenities are included—5 sisal-wrapped scratching posts, 2 sisal scratching mats, many levels to lounge and nap on including a penthouse perch, plus a private condo.
- Scratching posts are fully wrapped in sisal rope, which cats prefer as a scratching surface to help keep their nails healthy. Scratching mats are made with sisal too.
- Includes washable, removable cushion with soft, eyelash faux fur fabric. Choose your favorite style in natural wood grain or grey wood grain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 62-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$107.19Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed, Gray$105.18Chewy Price$116.87List Price
- DealFrisco 71-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$77.59Chewy Price$87.29List Price
- DealFrisco 54-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$59.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Cat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Charcoal$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 55-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$77.15Chewy Price
- Frisco 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$116.04Chewy Price
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Activity Tower Basic 46-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$59.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 73-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, Lounge Basket, Top Perch & Bed, Gray$95.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Frisco 42-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$69.68Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$93.94Chewy Price$104.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Modern, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
342 Customer Reviews
Nice Cat Tower
I like this tower because it does not have a lot of fur to catch all the hair. It is easy to clean up when the cats vomit. The only downside is that the platform to the top bed should be a little wider to give the cats more room to jump up there.
A Fantastic Choice for Foster Kittens!
I have been fostering kittens for the local humane society for several years, and have worn out a couple traditional cat trees over that span of time. However, I can see this particular cat tree surviving for years longer than the others. Traditional cat trees are fully covered in carpet, and the problem with carpet is that it traps and holds all the dirt it comes into contact with. And the problem with kittens is that they are MESSY. They have no reservations about running directly through their food bowl or litter box during a spirited chase, then spreading that material literally everywhere. It's even worse if they are feeling ill. Therefore, traditional cat trees can quickly become a biohazard zone that is extremely difficult to disassemble and clean. I had always longed for a tree with hard surfaces that I could simply spray down and wipe clean, and removable pads that I could toss in the laundry. It seems my prayers have been answered with this product! I wanted to "battle-test" this cat tree with a couple of foster litters prior to writing this review, to see if it was truly as good as it seemed. I am happy to say that yes it is! When a kitten inevitably made a mess on any of the surfaces, I simply sprayed them with cleanser and gave them a quick scrub, and all was good as new. Also, the pads were very easy to remove, wash, and reattach once they were dry. Another thing I appreciate about this tree is how stable and safe it feels. When an older kitten jumps onto it at high speed, or does a flying WWE body slam from the second level, it hardly moves. Also, I appreciate the layout of the platforms. The lowest platform is extremely close to the ground, which might be a bit too low for an adult cat, but it's perfect for a small kitten just learning to jump and climb. The rough woven mats on each platform provide plenty of grip and stability for little claws. The "cubby" with the soft plush pad proved to be a big hit once the kittens were old enough to climb that high. It's the perfect size for an electric heating pad, and I was able to slide one in under the plush bed very easily. The final thing I appreciate about this cat tree is how aesthetically pleasing it is. The sleek, modern look is much more attractive than tacky carpeting that immediately shows wear and tear. I would recommend this cat tree to anyone - if it can survive multiple litters of hyperactive kittens, it can certainly work for your cat!
Modern cat condo
My cat loves it. She often sleeps on the top level and uses the scratching posts. I also put her food and water bowls on the second level. I love it because it is attractive and looks much nicer in my room than most condos would.
I had been searching for the perfect tower for our small apartment, and found this! Easy to put together, great quality materials and looks beautiful (unlike the carpeted ones). This was the best one I found and the BEST PRICE.
Cute and modern!
I love this cat tree! I used to have the 53” white condo from frisco which I liked but wanted this one because of the natural “wood” color. I had the other frisco tree for over 2 years and it held up great, so I’m expecting this one to do the same. Super sturdy and easily to build. It took me under an hour to build by myself. Like other reviews state there’s not tons of room between the ledges which might make it difficult for your cat to jump between them. My cats don’t have any issue with that but they’re both young and agile. Definitely recommend this tree especially for the price point. It’s so much cuter than the ones covered in carpet and it’s way easier to clean.
Pretty but maybe not the safest
This cat tower is is very pleasing to look at and sturdy which I like. Assembly was easy and instructions were simple. I do have a few issues with it already. The design towards the top is very narrow and it’s difficult for my kitty to get to the very top level because the jump is almost straight up. The biggest problem I’m seeing is that the wood is extremely slippery and my kitty has a difficult time getting off the top tier without falling off. The Velcro non slip pads help but it didn’t come with enough to cover all the slippery areas. Hoping that with time he’s able to maneuver between the levels better but for now I’m scared to leave him alone to climb because he’s already slipped off twice. Going to look for some sort of material to cover the exposed wood areas with where he jumps so that he can get traction and hopefully prevent a fall.
Great but with issues
Really 3.5 stars. My cat LOVES this tree. However, as others have noticed, there are some few issues with it that need to be addressed to make it perfect. First is that it can be a challenge for cats to get into/out of anything but the cubby and low shelf, but with a little practice my kitty was able to figure out what worked for her (although she still needs encouragement to brave the top shelf.) Second is that I absolutely NEED to know how I can order more of the Velcro backed sisal mats, esp. the small ones. With those, I can easily rejigger this so that kitty will have a much easier time getting up to the top two shelves, and making this absolutely perfect for her.
Stylish, but mediocre as cat tower
I really enjoy the look of this tower, much better than other carpet covered towers. If your cat isn't confident in climbing/jumping, this tower might be hard to traverse.
Looks good but didn’t lay
Thought we would try something more elegant but unfortunately it did not last. I sure wish I could buy replacement scratch posts rather than replace the whole tree. We have 2 adult cats. Not a sustainable purchase for this household.
Great tree house!
My cat adores her new house. She loves everything about it. Purrfect purrchase! Thank you Chewy!