Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Portable and customizable pen provides 18 square feet of adjustable playspace to keep your pets safely enclosed.
- The gate has been redesigned with an easy-to-use interlocking design that snaps together with no extra parts and a door that requires no added assembly.
- Features non-skid rubber feet that help keep the pen in place, your pet secure in their space and protect your floors from unsightly scuffs and scratches.
- Provides lots of room for their favorite toys, water and food bowls and comfy beds, as well as multiple pets depending on their size and how much room they need.
- Made with durable, heavy-duty molded plastic that’s perfect for daily, indoor use whenever, wherever you need it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$50.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MyPet Petyard Passage Plastic Puppy Pen, 4-Panel$61.29Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- North States Superyard Ultimate Plastic Dog Playpen, Ivory$89.68Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$127.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Medium$83.94Chewy Price$111.75List Price
- IRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black$50.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 40-in$187.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pet Door||N/A||N/A||Collapsible, Carry Handle, Pet Door||Walk-Through|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
415 Customer Reviews
Works great for fur-babies as a playpen!
We have a batch of 7 baby corgis. They are almost 6 weeks old now. It works great for keeping them all corralled. It has easy open latches on the gate for easy in and out. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it was a little more sturdy and the babies like to chew on the plastic. As of now, they haven’t scarred it yet, but might if left unattended. I’m sure I could have found something that met all my requirements with a more extensive search here @Chewy, but overall, I’m very happy with this purchase. And for the cost and being here within 2-3 days, it was worth every penny and my fur-kids love it!
Looked like exactly what I wanted. Contained my 9 week old mini golden doodle for about a week. Not too much time maybe 2 hours a day in smaller increments. Now she can break out by pulling the door hinge in. Fully locked door but she can grab it with her teeth then and pull it in on the hinge side. At first I thought our other dog must have pushed it in from the outside to break her free. So I ring cam’s her to see. Do not waste your money if you have an energetic, motivated pup.
Play pen flimsy
This is very flimsy. Luckily, my puppy isn’t big or strong enough to push it down. It’s taller than I anticipated. I should have double checked the measurements. It’s attractive and goes well with my decor.
This is a decent playpen for your pup. The only thing I don't like about it is that most people set it up on a hard surface because of potty training. It slides all over while Jr pup tries to get out. Although our boxer pup failed at any escape attempt, she was able to move the whole 8 panel pen clear across our kitchen. After a week of repositioning, she finally stopped. You will need to put something heavy in front of several of the panels to keep them from moving. If paced on carpet, it's perfect after potty training. So on a good note, boxer never escaped.
Flimsy and disappointing
Just got this today and went to set it up and it is so flimsy that it’s useless. Super disappointed. I can literally bend the panels and they are just so thin and cheap.
It’s worth it!
After buying the playpen I set up a consistent eating schedule for my puppy and it been a lot easier to potty train her . Also she loves her playing area with all her toys.
So Big and Spacious
This pen was way bigger then I thought and is perfect for a new English bulldog puppy and he will even be able to keep using even when he is full grown. I love the baby door!!
Awkward height, wish the plastic was a bit tougher, flimsy
This was the perfect size for our apartment. We could easily section off entire areas or set this up as a stand alone pen.however, if only using a couple pieces to section off an area, you need to secure it somehow as it can't really support its own weight. I'm 5'6 and my husband is 5'8 and we could not step over this, even on tiptoes, without accidentally injuring delicate bits. I could sort of squeeze through the small door but it's not really great trying to do that multiple times. Now that our dog is trained this isn't an issue as she comes when called and will go in when told but as a puppy it was rough. Our mini dachshund chewed through the plastic with her milk teeth and we had to constantly make sure she wasn't swallowing small chunks. Who needs bones or treats or toys when you have a plastic fence! This also doesn't pack down easily or transport easily. We figured out a system with bungee cords but we'll probably order something else soon.
I’m so happy with this playpen for our new fur baby there’s plenty of room for safe play when she can’t be running around
Her chilling spot
Item is large enough but it’s not steady at all flimsy if you pay attention it’s against the wall with heavy weight on the floor to prevent it from leaning forward. The door is cute but yet extremely flimsy. My baby is small and skinny and gentle she just chill there gently.