Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in three fun animal designs—check out the whimsical unicorn, lovable llama and super-cute sloth.
- Easy, one-step assembly with no tools required—just attach the post to the base.
- Sisal-wrapped post promotes satisfying scratching habits and healthy kitty nails.
- Gives cats a place to scratch and stretch to help save your home from destructive claws.
- Double-layered baseboard provides extra stability and support for lots of kitty playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$54.45Chewy Price
- Catry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.08Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Laurel 21.1-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Beige$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Two By Two The Elm 19.7-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$63.35Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Llama$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Sloth$47.35Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Double Stack Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Unicorn$52.21Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Sloth$51.68Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$32.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||N/A||N/A||N/A||Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Modern|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
A frequent problem I have with scratching posts is that my cats will pull them down/knock them over (or one of my dogs picks it up to move - that's a whole other weird story). This scratching post is by far the most sturdy post I've ever purchased! Here's hoping it holds up as well as the Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post (that's what I just replaced with the llama) - that thing held up for 2 years - impressive for our household!
Something for everyone
Cats started scratching right away. Hurrah! New furniture is still show worthy. And that Llama top is the cutest thing ever! Every room needs a little whimsy. It fits right in. Sturdy and easily assembled.
My cats are OBSESSED
This thing is amazing I want to buy 5 more. My cats started scratching it and playing with the Llama head while I was in the process of putting it together lol. Super sturdy and big kitty approved, my 25 pound tank can't tip this one over onto himself like he usually does with others
our cats love it!
took a chance a ordered to replace a worn out scratch post. it’s a nice large circumference around and plenty tall enough.. our void loves to attack the head. they hang out on the furry base of it too.. quick delivery and super easy to assemble. a very sturdy post. it’s pretty perfect for us.
Love this scratching post
My cats love this scratching post. It's bigger than I thought it was, but I like that it's sturdy. The sisal rope is smaller than most scratching posts I've seen and purchased, which I love because my cats would've already torn the bigger ropes apart!!
Would not recommend for small cats or kittens
It’s very sturdy but my cat has never been interested in it. I even put catnip on it and he still had zero interest in it. He was however able to pull some of the rope off that’s wrapped around the pole and tried to eat it. So I had to just throw it out.
Adorable scratching post
This scratching post is cute and very sturdy. My cats, however, have not used it much as I have other posts around. They are finicky not only with their food, but with their scratching posts too!
Both of my cats enjoy this scratcher and it's very cute on top of it. Good size for both smaller and bigger cats. The llama head and base are pretty soft too.
Instant Household Hit
I have 4 cats, and just within the time span of me setting this up, ( was super simple, and let me tell you; sturdy as a horse when put together) did I have my first tester. It is nice and thick compared to other scratchers I've used and a boatload more adorable too. I am definitely happy with this purchase and really hope I can sneak in the the other two products from the lama set into my usual Chewy purchases.
Love this llama post!
Tony and Louie love this post. As soon as I set it down they were all over it. It is very sturdy and well made, as well as being cute and not too large.