Frisco Chicken Coop Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with soft chicken coop and 3 plush squeaky chickees to retrieve.
- Perfect for games of hide-and-seek with your pup. Stuff the squeak toys in the plush coop and watch your pup pull them out!
- The plush squeak toys have built-in squeakers to get your dog excited about playtime.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and an interactive activity to help you bond with your pup.
- Soft plush texture is perfect for cuddling with and is gentle on dog’s teeth during supervised play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flying Saucer Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.06Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chicken & Waffle Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.72Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rocket Ship Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.38Chewy Price
- Frisco Monkeys in Tree Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Jumbo$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Popcorn Bucket$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Log & Chipmunks$13.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco Birthday Volcano Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$13.93Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Lots of use
My Norwich Terrier puppy likes to stick his head in to get the chickens, rough and tumble with it, and play retrieve with the chickens. He is able to get his head stuck in the coop though so I'm thinking of taking it away from him until he grows a bit.
Very fun for corgi, but he chewed a wing off
My corgi loves this but he absolutely has to be monitored while playing because within five minutes he'd already chewed a wing off a chicken. The house itself feels more sturdy than the chickens. Still, he had a lot of fun using it.
Super fun toy
My dog loves the hide and seek toys so of course, this was a hit in my house. The material is quite soft and the chickens make great fetch toys. She also loves thrashing the coop around as the chickens come flying out. Bonus points because it is cute. I do wish the holes were a tad bit smaller tho so she would have to work a bit harder to get the chickens out.
She just loves these interactive toys since she doesn't have a playmate .... yet !
My dog loves these chickens. He’ll carry them around and nibble the red comb on the heads. I only wish they made them in a larger size.
This Thing is Great
I read the reviews and thought that it would probably not amuse my new puppy, but I would try it. My hubby thought it was a waste of money. Not only does our male puppy love this thing (3 months), but our 9 year old female loves it too. We hide the chicks and other small toys in it. They carry the chicks and the box all over the house. We throw it, they chase it and pull out the toys. We were totally surprised at how much they love it. We will buy others.
Fun for my dog
My 15 month old puppy really likes pulling the chickens out and feels so proud of herself. The chicken co-op could be made a little bit tougher as she is already towing it apart after 10 days.
My pup loves these!
My Yorkie loves little toys like this and the chickens are a big hit. She’s been carrying them around for days. They’re definitely not for destructive dogs, but if your pup loves fetch or cuddling with little babies, these are perfect!
Best entertainment ever - granted, our Yorkie likes to pull all the chicks out and get her head “stuck” in the chicken coop. No matter how many times we save her, she keeps doing it lol.
Hide&seekplush chicken coop puzzle
My little dog loves this puzzle. she loves pulling the chickens out . its so much fun for her, and for us we enjoy watching her. We put her other soft small toys in also so she has more to pull out. it is a very fun toy.