Frisco Curved Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless-steel bowl set with raised stand elevates your dog’s drinking and eating height.
- Iron stand is uniquely curved so it’s perfectly shaped for round corners.
- Available in 1-cup and 4-cup options. Comes with three bowls.
- Care instructions: Removable stainless-steel bowls are hand washable and dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for a dog or cat and multipet homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Lattice Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Aqua, Small$5.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ORE Pet Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat, Pink$10.14Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Corner Feeder Dog & Cat Stainless Steel Bowl, 4 Cups$12.69Chewy Price$16.77List Price
- Nap Cap MLB Field Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, Houston Astros$22.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Oval Woof Placemat, Jumbo$16.23Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Kool Dog Placemat, White/Turquoise$5.47Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Big Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black$17.03Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Tossed Dog Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$7.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Eat Drink Tapestry Pet Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Double, Non-Skid...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4 Cups/32 oz||2 Cups/16 oz||3-cup; 24-oz||3-cup; 24-oz per bowl||2 Cup, 16 fl oz|
|Assembly Required||No||No||No||No, N/A||No|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
My cat loves her new bowl set
I was looking for a three bowl set for my cat for water, dry food, and wet food. A three bowl set is harder to find than a two bowl set! Chewy had what I needed. My cat is small so I purchased the small 1 cup set. It’s the perfect size for her. The bowls are stainless steel so won’t break if dropped. The bowls are easy to take out to fill with food and water and to clean. However, if you have multiple pets or a larger dog breed I would recommend the large 4 cup size. Look at the dimensions before you order.
A SOLUTION TO A SPECIFIC PROBLEM
I purchased this item hoping it would keep things organized, wet food, dry food, water bowl, and to make things much easier for me. I have one cat out of 6, who is afraid to leave her home(2 large cat trees side to side)because 1 of my cats would go after her. So, I saw this and thought it would work.It curves around the sisal post on the tree, it can't tip over, and also bought a small litter box just for her on the other tree that she uses. No more "pee pads" needed now because of the box. This is a perfect set up, I'm happy, she's happy with her cat beds on the upper levels. She has all she needs, in one place. Perfect 3 bowl set up.
Three at once
I purchased this to give water & wet & dry food @ once. I’ve always had water & dry food for my dogs. And no they don’t hog it all @ once. They nibble @ it like cats do. Its nice to have it in a attractive contained space so she doesn’t have to chase the bowls around, Especially the wet when it sticks to the bowl. It is a great purchase for the price. I haven’t had it very long but so far so good.
NOT 4 cups
SO disappointed with this, they offered two sizes, 1 c or 4 c.. this is definitely NOT 4 cups.. I have two german shepards and was hopeful to condense their feeding space, but these "4 cup" bowls wouldn't hold enough water let alone food for them. Definitely NOT as described.
Transition for aging
My 10-year old cat has been using bowls on the ground, and seemed like time to get him a raised bowl. He took to this immediately, and he doesn’t end up dropping and wasting food as he did before when he was bending down further.
These bowls are for my cats that are always spilling their water. They are sturdy, good quality and clean easily. My cats have no problem eating or drinking from them. I would recommend buying them.
Great quality, however too small for my 8 yr old male cats....good for little cats or kittens.Very good looking.I will repurpose for a candle centerpiece at Christmas time.
This bowl set is the perfect fit for KeKo. You wouldn't over feed your pet. It's easy to travel with also.
I love it cats not so much
Got them thinking it would be easy to feed my cats and it was raised up higher but my cats won’t eat out of them until they get so hungry they are forced to. Going to see if maybe they’ll eat better out of them if I put wet cat food in them that will be the final test on them.
Love my bowl!
My cat momma bought this for me because my other bowl was just a mess. I love it! I am only a 5 pound cat, and my little head fits perfectly in these bowls. There is a removeable silicone ring on each bowl to keep the bowl from moving around in the metsl holder. This way, I don't wake my momma up with metal clanging noises while I eat at 3 in the morning!