Frisco Curved Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless-steel bowl set with raised stand elevates your dog’s drinking and eating height.
- Iron stand is uniquely curved so it’s perfectly shaped for round corners.
- Available in 1-cup and 4-cup options. Comes with three bowls.
- Care instructions: Removable stainless-steel bowls are hand washable and dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for a dog or cat and multipet homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Small$5.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Dog & Cat Placemat, Gray$21.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Wave Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in, Bluestone$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Pit Bull Heart by Dean Russo Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$36.96Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring I Work Hard Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$32.17Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Great Dane Love by Dean Russo Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$33.48Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Doggie Diner Comfort Dog Dinner Mat, 31 x 22-in$43.46Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Black, Regular$5.49Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Cobalt Blue$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1 Cup/8 oz||3-cup; 24-oz||4 Cups/32 oz||3.25 Cups/26-oz||2 Cup, 16 fl oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
A SOLUTION TO A SPECIFIC PROBLEM
I purchased this item hoping it would keep things organized, wet food, dry food, water bowl, and to make things much easier for me. I have one cat out of 6, who is afraid to leave her home(2 large cat trees side to side)because 1 of my cats would go after her. So, I saw this and thought it would work.It curves around the sisal post on the tree, it can't tip over, and also bought a small litter box just for her on the other tree that she uses. No more "pee pads" needed now because of the box. This is a perfect set up, I'm happy, she's happy with her cat beds on the upper levels. She has all she needs, in one place. Perfect 3 bowl set up.
I love it cats not so much
Got them thinking it would be easy to feed my cats and it was raised up higher but my cats won’t eat out of them until they get so hungry they are forced to. Going to see if maybe they’ll eat better out of them if I put wet cat food in them that will be the final test on them.
Love my bowl!
My cat momma bought this for me because my other bowl was just a mess. I love it! I am only a 5 pound cat, and my little head fits perfectly in these bowls. There is a removeable silicone ring on each bowl to keep the bowl from moving around in the metsl holder. This way, I don't wake my momma up with metal clanging noises while I eat at 3 in the morning!
It's small and lopsided?
I have 3 Shih Tzu and I needed a second set of raised bowls. When I took it out of the box and placed it on the counter the front right side is shorter making it rock. Hubby folded a paper towel and placed underneath and just as I suspected, they were more interested in that than the food and water.. my bad for even trying the water in one bowl and kibble in the other 2... water mixed with kibble all over the floor.. you'd think they would eat that.. LOL.. Nope :/
Purchased this elevated 3 dish unit for my 2 cats - food in each side bowl & water in the center bowl. Hoped it would clean up their eating area a bit. Definitely looks nicer than the previous bowls, but they still throw their food onto the floor. At least now, between feedings, when their area is cleaned up, it looks much more streamlined.
Perfect for what I needed
I bought this item to use it as a container holder. I protect black swallowtails and I needed a stand to hold the containers I put in the enclosures. These work great, I’m sure they work great for feeding animals.
This unit keeps everything together and in its place. Looks much better than individual bowls. My cat doesn't like being given too much food so these bowls are a perfect size.
A gift for Gizmo
This feeder makes eating easier for my cat Gizmo and it keeps her eating area neat. I've order A few times from Chewy and I have never been disappointed. The delivery time has been great and your prices are reasonable. I wish your cases of cat food were more reasonable.
Best feeder ever
It's very convenient and sturdy. I love it. I can feed my cat wet & dry food along with water at one time.. it's awesome & my cat likes it too.
Quality and price
Great quality but over priced. I thought they were large but too small I need larger one