Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Metal Stand
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless steel bowl comes out of the metal base for easy cleaning.
- Metal base features a modern, geometric design and helps keep their bowls in place.
- Helps reduce messes and raise eating height for your dog’s comfort.
- Elegant design adds to your home’s décor and elevates your dog's dining experience.
- Available in three sizes to match your dog’s needs—.75, 1.75 and 3.25 cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Black Iron Holder Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-Cup$8.52Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black Finish, 2 Cups$17.98Chewy Price$19.16List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$10.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Artichoke Green, 5.5 Cups$6.69Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$22.61Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||0.75 Cup/6-oz||2-cup; 16-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||4 Cups/32 oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
I've accumulated such a collection of ceramic cat dishes and bowls over the past decade and this is the first stainless steel one I've gotten. The holder for the bowl looked very pretty so I purchased it for a new kitten who's a very ravenous and erratic eater. He usually pushes the ceramic dishes all over the place and knocks food over the side of them, but this bowl has a deeper depth so no food can be pushed over the sides. Depending on the size you get and the size of your cat's head, it's big enough where whisker fatigue shouldn't be an issue. He's still able to push the bowl around but at least I know he's safe from making a mess!
So a little misleading
These bowls are nice but they are only elevated maybe 1/2 inch off the ground. As you see in the pic the bowl sits in stand and not really elevated as much as it appears. I had ceramic bowls that fit in stand. Put some sticky tape on stand so bowls would not slide around and got what the elevated dish that I was looking for.
No tip bowl
I am so happy with this bowl! The reason I bought it was with the hope that our Maltese would not be able to tip it over, and he can't!!! We had tried several "no tip" bowls and yet, Milo was still able to tip them all over (kibble everywhere!). Initially, Milo tried and tried to tip this bowl over and after learning that he couldn't he has given up.
Lasting and unbreakable
I bought these metal bowls after 2 elevated ceramic bowls were broken by my rambunctious 8-month old kittens. I should’ve just bought these all along, and saved myself $$$. They are unbreakable, unlike ceramic bowls. I was worried that my kittens wouldn’t eat from them because their whiskers might touch the sides of the bowl (I ordered the smallest size.) Kitties don’t mind, though, and they lap up every bite of their wet food.
Like the size
I had a small stand that was a double one for my cat but my one dog would try to eat the cats food so I put her food on her scratching post and so that this was just a small stand and dish and it’s perfect for her water.
Frisco food bowl
the bowl has worked very well with a little elevation for a french bulldog that gobbles her food. She is not choking so bad, she is a rescue so I am doing everythng I can to give her a great life.
Nice and shinny
I like them. Different type of water dish then the normal. I don't think the cats like them very much. They seem to test with their paw if there is water in it and how deep it is.
Just what I was looking for!
I wanted smaller stainless steel whisker friendly bowls for my senior kitties. These work perfect and the base matches the other black painted metal items I have. Great price!
Works perfect for my 1 yr old, 15 pound, miniature poodle! Keeps him from pushing his bowl around and dumping his food! Good height for him, too! Some of the sm/med sz bowls need to be pushed in a touch, but that just makes it more stable!
Not Very Elevated
It contains the size bowl I needed, according to feeding instructions from my vet. The image makes it look like the bowl is elevated off the floor by a few inches; however, the bottom of the bowl is BARELY 3/4 of an inch from the floor. I have a large breed dog, which are known for shoulder and joint issues, and this "elevated" bowl is useless due to the lack of elevation.