Frisco Elevated Triangle Iron Stand Dog & Cat Single Bowl Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stylish triangle iron stand holds stainless steel bowl snugly.
- Contemporary design complements any home décor.
- Elevated bowl makes mealtime more comfortable for your pet.
- Easy to clean with a dishwasher safe bowl and hand-washable base frame.
- Available in two sizes to suit any pet’s serving needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Black, 3 Cups$15.48Chewy Price
- Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Chrome Finish, 2 Cups$25.86Chewy Price$31.28List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$28.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$10.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3.5 cups, 28 fl oz||2 Cup, 16 fl oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3.25 Cups/26-oz||2-cup; 16-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Strong and attractive, but
It only lifts the bowl a couple of inches off the floor. I like that it is well-made and strong, and doesn’t seem to slide. But my food-crazy large dog is able to lift the bowl out of the frame and make a mess! I wish it had four legs instead of three, but I don’t know if that would help hold the bowl.
We ordered the smaller size for food bowls and the largest for a water bowl. The raised bowl has helped ease meal time for our two oldest dogs in particular as they don’t have to bend over as much. Each bowl has a silicone ring under the lip which is a great feature that softens the metallic sound between the bowls and stands.
Great service and products
Bowl is great for my older dog that needed a little height for comfortable eating as she gets older. Chewy has always had great customer service and items arrive quickly!
Works for us
Have a Beagle Chihuahua mix that seemed to have issues eating when the bowl was on the floor flat. Almost like a breathing problem she was constantly swallowing after taking a mouthful. Bought this and the issues went away. It's not that high but it is high enough that she doesn't have to extend her neck to the floor level to reach her food. Paws up for this one.
4 cup dog food bowl
Description of bowl on website said it was a 4 cup but holds 3.5 cups. This bowl may hold 2.5 cups and starts to overflow near 3 cups. Very disappointed in product, would not order again. Will go to a pet store next time to shop.
Excellent for trachea issues
I bought 3 of these to help with my Pug's trachea issues. She needed elevated food and water bowls to make sure she stretches her trachea when she eats or drinks. These are the perfect height and are working wonderfully.
great for camping
I bought 2 of these for my camping pups. They work well for travel.
Bowls for my cats
The bowls are of good quality easy to wash and have a little bit of weight to them so they can't be tipped.
Frisco elevated triangle bowls
I absolutely LOVE these for my 2 French Bulldogs. I purchased the larger ones and since they both are big drinkers it holds enough water for them AND I am not constantly refilling them for them. They don't move around while they eat or drink. And each bowl has a small band of a type of rubber is under the lip of the bowl which prevents the bowls from making noise while they eat. I would buy these again and highly recommend.
A great product but our dogs hated them!
I thought I would try these as I know that our dogs (all 4) should eat from elevated bowls. Well, they hated them! There was no way they would touch their food, even if I put cool stuff like turkey in the food. I wound up donating them to a shelter. Be sure your animal will eat from an elevated bowl before you buy... As I said, they are great - our dogs just hated them.