Frisco Extendable Litter Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extendable design lets you scoop while helping to reduce bending or kneeling.
- Change the length easily—turn clockwise to unlock and extend, then counterclockwise to lock in place at your desired length.
- Oversized bucket scoop is perfect for larger or multi-cat boxes.
- Slots hold solid clumps and waste while letting fresh litter fall through.
- Shrink it down to store it easily after you’re done scooping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Scoop$5.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$16.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Petmate Metal Litter Scoop$9.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Van Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.65Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.78Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$17.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Mat, 35.4 x 23.6-in$14.09Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fresh Step Grey Cat Shaped Litter Trapper Keeper Mat$8.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Deluxe Cat Litter Scoop, Color Varies, X-Large$3.28Chewy Price
- Litter Champ Premium Odor-Free Cat Litter Waste Disposal System, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||—||Aluminum, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||—||—||Litter Box|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
I received an Extendable Litter Scooper as a gift. I think this is the best gift for any cat lover, therefore I ordered 3 to give as gifts to my nieces. Then I may order 2 more for myself, as I have 3 litter boxes (one at each litter box).
This works pretty well, and makes it much easier than bending over, especially since our litter box is in a sort of alcove. My only complaint is that the handle has to be twisted on tightly or it collapses, but this has only happened a couple of times. Overall, really good.
I love this cat poop picker upper. It is long and sturdy and makes it easy to get the clumps of urine from the bottom of the cat box.
The handle does not always stay locked while scooping. I could use a little longer handle. Strong material.
This Thing is HUGE!
My husband and I cracked up laughing when we saw how HUGE this scoop is! It's also pretty heavy, because it is made from metal. You will definitely need access to the litter box from the top, so if you have a covered box, you'll need to take the top off to use the scoop. It does extend quite a bit so you won't have to bend over much. And with the large scoop, you'll be able to scoop up a lot of litter clumps. For us, it's too big and we would probably make more of a mess, so we'll find an alternate use for it. I'd use it for a snow shovel if it didn't have the slots! LOL!
I want to love it
It's a great idea, but it unlocks itself and shortens while you're trying to shovel. We are going to have to figure out a way to lock it in place with perhaps glue or something. I wish it was a tad longer. I have a strong person in the house who really turned it so that it should lock, but when you use it and really dig with it, it turns and undoes itself while you're trying to grab the poops and pees. We have 5 cats, so I really need something like this. What would be great is a mechanism that would lock it into the place you want it so that it doesn't come undone.
Not worth it
Have a bad back so find it hard to bend and scoop... saw this item and thought I found the answer. I am not very tall and the extended handle is not long enough though better than a regular scoop, however it kept unlocking making it useless.
Heavy duty litter scoop
We were looking to replace a plastic litter scoop with a long handle. Somewhat hard to find the long handle type. This is all-metal and has a heavy, high quality feel to it. The handle is adjustable, though it is hard to get it to lock-down -- the only reason I don't give 5 stars. Scoop bottom is large. Because it is metal, you can apply real pressure to get the dried-on litter clumps out of the pan! Expensive, but I hope it lasts many years.
Bigger than I thought it would be
The length of the scooper is great. The size of the scoop itself is so big. But does the job without dropping anything. I had surgery so could not bend down with the regular scooper. Thank you for making this product.
It's so close...
I'm 5'9" and this thing is still too short for me. As other reviewers have indicated, it needs to be about an inch or two longer and it would be the perfect length for a lot more people. I'm hoping it will be okay for my wife, who is slightly shorter than me. In addition, the handle doesn't quite stay locked when extended and twisted into place, no matter how hard you try. It's too easy to twist it back while scooping out litter. Changing the twist lock mechanism to a removable pin lock mechanism on a chain might be a better solution for this. Finally, it's really difficult to scrape things off of the bottom of the litter box. This might be due to the long handle, but I think it's also due to the metal edge of the scooper just not being very sharp. It works fine, but it could be better.