Frisco Halloween Checkered Foldable Play Tunnel Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pop-up cat play tunnel provides your kitty with a place to play and hide.
- Has a fun, black-and-white checkered pattern outside, Halloween purple inside, with a plush, catnip bat toy attached for your cat to bat and bite, and crinkle paper in the tunnel for extra fun.
- Easy to use—just pop it open to get the play started. Then fold it down for quick, simple storage.
- Perfect for just one cat or for the whole kitty crew to have a place to play.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your cat’s frighteningly fun Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Cat Tracks Cat Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 13 count$14.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Mansion Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$25.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Spooky Cute Ghost Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Ghost & Fabric Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Skull Laser Cat Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Bat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Candy Corn Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.58Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy with Catnip$13.48Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Exercise||Catnip, Crinkle||Crinkle, Exercise, Squeaky|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
My cats love all tunnels, and this is a medium-sized fun tunnels that the cats and can hang out in and scare other cats by jumping out at them from the tunnel. They also love to race through tunnel when they are playing. The bat they ignore, but I think it's a cute addition.
My kitty loves this tunnel, especially the little bat at the end. It was exactly what I was looking for. I was expecting it to be a little longer, which is why I gave it a 4 star.
Approved by Mocha!
The second I opened this up, Mocha had her mouth on the little bat that hangs from the top! It's been an hour of nonstop playing since! Also I love how it looks! These tunnels are usually an eye-sore, but this one cannot get any cuter!
She loves it!
There is 3 openings one on each side & another on the top of the tub. I like that I can fold it to store away when she is not playing with it.
Halloween cat tunnel
My kitten absolutely LOVES this tunnel! Definitely her favorite toy. I’d love to post a pic of her playing, but it’s would just be a blur lol
Not for Adult Cats
Kitten size, my cats cannot fit into the tunnel. I bunched it up and one of my cats likes the bat.
not made for larger cats
Not made for larger cats:( perfect for a kitten but my panther does not fit
Cute! a nice toy
my cats took a while to get interested, but once they did they loved it
We purchased this for our bunny who is very picky about her toys. She has decided to approve this item and move it to the top of her favorite list. She prefers to enter it at the midway door and then hop out of the tube at lightning speed, mainly at 3am on a daily basis. She loves the crinkling sound it makes when you zoomie through the entire tube back and forth in a circle with the speed of The Flash. The bat at the end was ripped from the dangling string on the third day when she slowed down and noticed it and has been moved to under the bed where she takes prized possessions like socks, toilet paper rolls, and her bills we give her that comes in the mail. She absolutely loves it. Best purchase I have made for her.
Kitten absolutely loves this tunnel!
We adopted a kitten two weeks ago who turned out to have ringworm. The poor guy is confined to a (at least large) bathroom while being treated. Being a very social kitty, he's not at all happy about this. Not are we. :/ We use clean room procedures to go in and play and pet him several times a day, but he's often fussy as he knows we'll be leaving. We've been giving him a new toy every couple of days to try and keep him stimulated. This one came the other day and OMG, he went crazy for it. Jumping in the hole, sliding across the floor in it, chasing toys through it. Best toy ever! I didn't even know it made crinkly noises, he loves that! He loves the bat attached to one end too. My husband said, best cat toy purchase ever. :)