Frisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile, soft crate and carrier mat can also double as a standalone pet bed.
- Cushioned, poly-cotton base offers a layer of comfort whether he’s traveling or taking a nap.
- Micro-terry top keeps him cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Machine washable design allows you to use it over and over again.
- Specially sized to fit a variety of spaces, including most carriers, crates, dog houses and vehicles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, X-Large$58.58Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$36.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$20.53Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 42-in$25.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 30-in$32.24Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU AUREBRESH Dog Crate Mat, 22-inch$8.51Chewy Price$11.96List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, Medium$21.37Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealDisney Mickey Mouse Crosshatch Dog Crate Mat, 48-inch$24.61Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
792 Customer Reviews
Cute but not durable
I’ve purchased this for both of my dogs for their cages and both of them tore it apart within hours. It is a cute and comfy mat for the cage but if your dog has any tendency of digging or chewing I would not recommend this.
Ripped in 15 minutes
We had this pad before and last us 6 months with our pit-mix pup. We just got a replacement and our dog shredded it within 15 minutes
Best dog crate mat
This mat is perfect for the crate. Not too thick, not too thin. Good fabric that does not shed fibers. I would buy it again and I recommend it to you.
Dog and I are not fans
Thin and dog does not like it. While he loved his old pad, he moves this away, until he is not on it.
Micro terry dog crate mat
I purchased this mat for use at my dog training facility where my crate is rehomed- this mat is so nice i use it at home- it has a thicker pad than expected- is very sturdy and wears well considering the daily use it gets from a giant breed.
Great crate mat
Our golden loves her crate mat. I also like this mat because it doesn’t have those little black dots on the bottom that come off in the washer & the dryer. Even in the floor. This crate mat washes very well too.
Good but not for my dog
Overall product was good. Not too bulky and easy to move around. It fit in the kennel perfect. I have a 13 month old lab/retriever mix. He is a chewer! He had it destroyed in less than 48 hours. No fault to the mat though.
so-so, not for a puppy
This fits the crate perfectly however, within a week my 5 month old starting chewing it. Needless to say, every time I leave her in the crate more cushioning comes out. This is great if you have an older dog that doesn't chew.
Great crate liner!
I really love the quality, and the soft touch of this crate pad! It looks like it is going to wash well! I plan to keep my dogs blanket on it to keep it clean longer, pictures attached.
Well worth the money
Ginger's crate is listed at 40" in length, so I purchased the 30" version of this mat (which is actually 29" in length) thinking there would be plenty of space left in the crate to place her food dish. However, when I placed the mat into her crate, it turned out the interior dimensions of the crate are much smaller, so there wasn't as much space as I thought. For other reasons, I swapped this mat into Peaches' crate, which was listed at 32" in length (again, interior dimensions were smaller). This mat fit great--it just curled up a bit at the ends, although it is still easy to close the crate door. The mat seems very durable, and Peaches, who can sometimes chew from boredom, doesn't seem interested in chewing it. It's soft, and any food that spills onto it is easily cleaned up. It's not very thick, but it is soft and cozy, and Peaches really seems to like it. I appreciate that the bottom side isn't textured (it's a poly-cotton blend). It seems as though it would be easy to throw in my very small washer. Bottom line, measure the inside of your crate floor versus going by the stated product dimensions, so you are sure of what you're getting!