Frisco Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy for your pup to step into so you can get out the door faster.
- Adjustable sizing for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Durable, high-quality nylon material that’s built to last.
- Choose from a variety of vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
- Snap the leash on quickly with the conveniently placed D-rings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, French Pink, Small: 16.5 to 21.5-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$25.14Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium$14.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, Medium$14.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Junior B Style Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 16.1-in chest$25.60Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Pink, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- Gooby Escape Free Easy Fit Small Dog Harness, Hot Pink, Large$33.92Chewy Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, Small - Girth: 18-23.5-in$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In, Leash / Harness||Step In||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Step In||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
GREAT FOR SMALL DOGS!
This is a GREAT harness for small dogs. Mine is 9lbs and it will fit bigger than that also and tightens up good. After adjusting it to him it's no way even if the plastic snap broke he could get lose because it has a metal clip on each side so you clip the both! It is a no choke once you get it adjusted right. He loves it now and it's better than anything going around the neck which are bad for the dogs throat, thyroid and all and you can rest assured they won't get out like how they can back out of a collar. very easy on and off once you get it down pat cause this was my first harness ever and it was hard to find a small one to fit my dog which is so small in the leg chest area. But this one is great and he has pulled it hard and it is good and sturdy too! I love it!
I ordered the wrong size... got a medium but it was too big for our 15 lb. Doxie-poo. Contacted Chewy about a return and they quickly responded. Their customer service is great!!! Got a refund and I already ordered the replacement. This review is based on visual inspection. I did not get to use it, but it is very well made and seems to be sturdy, yet it is lightweight because even though it was big on Mr. Sheffield, he was able to walk in it, which is something he's refused to do with any other harness we have tried. He would just freeze in place until the harness was removed. I'm sure he will do just fine with this one.
Awkward to use
For my aging mutts this is very difficult to put on and it also rotates on the body as they walk. A harness designed to hang around the neck while the chest strap is being attached works better for us. For dog who objects to having straps on or near the neck this product would be great.
After carefully measuring our dog, I ordered an Extra Large according to the size chart provided. The extra large says it fits up to a 36 inch chest girth. I stretched the adjustments as far as they would go, and the harness still lacks about 3 inches to go around the dog. There is no size stated on the little tag that came on the harness, so there’s no way to know if I was sent the wrong size or if the size chart is inaccurate. I would certainly hesitate before ordering this harness.
This was a poor fit for my dog, Border Collie. It doesn't sit well across her chest and rubs awkwardly across her shoulders. Overall, great sturdy materials, which held up against my chewing dog.
Checks all the boxes
I got what i was looking for: easy step-in and lock, comfortable with few big buckles, easy to adjust size, no padding so cool in hot weather, very affordable. Only downside is my dog can reach down and chew the front strap. By adjusting fit better, and asking him not to, that’s an easy fix. Even with a few chew marks on it, seems plenty durable. This is the 4th harness I’ve bought, and the best.
This fits my tiny fur baby
Have purchased many harnesses with no luck, until purchased this one. My fur baby weighs under 8 pounds. This is the one and only harness that I have found that actually fits him. It is so easy to put on him. He is unable to back out of it, like he could with the other ones. Thanks so much for offering a great harness at an affordable price.
Very Hard To Arrange, Fit, and Get On
I have some mechanical ability, but it took me nearly an hour to figure out how to arrange and put on this harness. It arrived all twisted up and the directions did not indicate at all how to untangle it. However, it does seem to give our dog some needed freedom from a covering harness.
Not as big as advertised.
The size chart says a large will fit a girth of 26" to 38". Bubba's girth is 35". After letting it out as far as it would go, it was still several inches from meeting on his back. The quality is very nice and it's just what I wanted. Sad I can't use it.
Our breeder recommended this kind of harness, and it is working well for our 5.8 pound Westie pup. We didn't use a harness for our other Westies and are glad we have moved to one this time. It gives us better control, and he tolerates it quite well. It's sturdy and well built for the price.