Frisco Patterned Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fashionable collar is made from grosgrain ribbon sewn onto durable nylon for everyday wear and fun outdoor adventures. It’s been lab tested to withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- The D-ring lets you easily attach a leash, and the collar is made with nickel-coated hardware that gives it a clean, polished look. Also features a separate ID ring for attaching ID tags to the collar without interfering with the leash (except for the extra small).
- Collar comes in multiple sizes with adjustable slides that are easy to use, so you can get the exact fit your pup needs. The plastic buckle is also curved for your dog’s comfort.
- Outdoor adventures can sometimes lead to dirty paws and collars, but you can easily clean these collars by hand washing with mild detergent.
- Frisco Patterned Dog Collars come in the same designs as Frisco Patterned Dog Leashes, so you can mix and match or coordinate patterns.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WAUDOG Glow in the Dark QR Passport Nylon Standard Dog Collar, Blue, Small: 9 1/8 to 13 3/4-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.25Chewy Price$9.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
273 Customer Reviews
Best collars, only ones I buy
These are the best collars and the only brand I will buy anymore. We use them for our goats. The latches will break free if they get caught on something, but they don't come off with normal pulling/walking, like some of the cheaper collars we've tried.
I got this collar for my female Frenchton. I didn’t want a wide collar for her but I did want it strong because she pulls on her leash. I’m very happy with it! It looks feminine, seems comfortable and has endured her pulling hard on it. Price was reasonable
Love the colors in this colar!
Love the colors on my beagle, have seen it on an all black dog, looks great on both!
It is a good quality collar. I do like the fact there are two rings, one for tags and one for leash. The buckle is sturdy. Color is nice and bright. Collar is heavy weight nylon.The description said it was 3/4 inch wide, but in hindsight I would have preferred a wider collar, as that is what it was replacing. But these will work.
Was looking for a small lightweight collar for my Chihuahua. This is perfect! I love the colors and it’s everything I was looking for.
Love the collar!
Beautiful, well-made collar at a great sale price. Delivered in a few days. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to others.
Perfect for puppies!
I bought this for my new Collie puppy, and I love it! It’s extremely cute and certainly durable enough to get us through her young puppy months.
So cute! Very well built, strong. Quality buckles and loops too.
Love this sweet collar!
My Laila will always scratch at her collars like she hates them, so this time I went with a more narrow collar for her. She is about 50 lbs and I always thought a wider collar would look better on her but this one is absolutely perfect. The color compliments her fawn/brown fur and she hasn't scratched at it at all. It's a perfect fit for her.
A great collar at a great price!
Got this collar as a New Years present for my coonhound. We both love it! It’s not too wide and very easy to put on. The color is beautiful. Nicest touch are the two D-rings, one for clipping the leash and one for ID tags. My dog wears multiple tags so it’s great to have a dedicated leash ring. All this for less than six bucks! Good work Chewy