Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Advanced-strength formula kills fleas, flea larva, flea eggs, and ticks by contact and cleans and deodorizes your canine companion's coat.
- The active essential oils are 100% certified natural for an effective solution you can trust.
- Formulated specficially for dogs by veterinarians to kill fleas by contact using natural oils, including rosemary and peppermint.
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$9.97Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 96-oz$27.92Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$6.99Chewy Price$12.97List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Project Paws Brewer’s Yeast & Garlic Natural Flea & Tick Repellent for Dogs, 300 Chewable tablets$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frontline Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Cats, 500-mL bottle$55.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.32%, Peppermint Oil 0.45%, Clove Oil 0.72%...||—||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.270%, Pyriproxyfen 0.025%.||Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Eugenol (Clove Oil), Cedarwood oil...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Works! Great product.
Nice smell of peppermint and other herbs. Works! We also use Vet's Best products to spray lawn, bedding,rugs. Great thing about this product is that there's no harmful chemicals like most other products have.
just wish I could find something that works
It doesn’t even make the fleas full off during the bath unless you use a brush. Haven’t noticed a difference so still brushing and getting the fleas off my baby myself. Even the crews aren’t working. Vinegar is the best so far
Only thing I can say about this shampoo is that it works great!
I have been using this for several years and it is very effective. Besides, I LOVE CHEWY! I just had to say that :-)
Works well as PART of the treatment
This product works good as part of the treatment but should not be the primary treatment. You will want to use something like Frontline Plus as your primary treatment and also address the household issues. I will be using this as a helpful preventative going forward for my flea prevention.
CLEAN AND FREE OF FLEA
My pets had no reaction and smelled good. No more fleas thank goodness
Smells good, but did not work
I found fleas on my dog after doing a second treatment with this, and buying the spray (which unfortunately shoots a single line more than it sprays which is not ideal for furniture), so I carefully tried to use that after cleaning everything, and still found more fleas.
It killed most of the fleas but didn't get all. I had to get a flea spray and that got the fleas.
I love the smell and it seems to work well for prevention at least. After an initial dose of Capstar and then regular bi weekly baths with this shampoo I have not seen any fleas or ticks on my dog.
Bye bye Fleas
Vets Best Shampoo Works great. Our dog was a flea sponge and now he is doing great. This shampoo treatment is without a doubt one of the Best.