Flea Away Natural Flea, Tick & Mosquito Repellent for Dogs & Cats is the natural choice for protecting your pet. Using a safe mixtures of vitamins, it works by actually covering up the smell of Co2, which is what attracts the fleas to bite. So even if you see a flea, rest assured it will never take a bite—thus protecting your pet against the itchy and irritating dermatitis. And for tick protection, Flea Away stops the ticks from getting engorged so they can be easily brushed off. Plus, it’s an all-around vitamin supplement in a tasty liver flavor, so you pet will happily eat it up and enjoy a host of benefits.
- All-natural flea repellant for dogs and cats in a tasty chewable liver tablet.
- Safe mixture of vitamins cover up the smell of Co2, which is what attracts the flea to bite.
- Clears the dermatitis sores, scabs, and bites that affects most pets due to a common allergy to flea bites.
- Stops ticks from getting engorged so they can be easily brushed off.
- All-around vitamin supplement is made in the USA and helps to reduce shedding and help the joints.
For use in dogs and cats only. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Flea Away