Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, up to 18 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing up to 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 15-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- dealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, over 18 lbs, 1 Collar (8-mos. supply)$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Gray, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$63.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price$59.85Autoship Price
- SkinSmart Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Care Cat & Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.41Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%.||Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%.||Deltamethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.||Active Ingredients: Deltamethrin 4.00%, (S)-Methoprene 1.02%, Other Ingredients 94.98%...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
Questions & Answers
50 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2832 Customer Reviews
Great product for our fur babies
After reading many negative reviews on this product I’m totally baffled at what could be going on and hoping that I don’t get some ineffective collars at some point. I’ve been using Seresto on my dogs for over 15 years and have had nothing but positive results. We take our Pomeranian to be groomed every 5 weeks and our 2 long haired Dachshunds every 10 weeks. Our groomer has never found one flea on any of our doggies so far. We do keep a close eye on them due to the stories we have read about pets that suffered bad side effects from the medication. It’s heartbreaking to read. I don’t think the cost of Seresto is any worse than other products because we get a good 8 months use out of one collar. Topical applications didn’t work well for us since one of my dogs always managed to go roll in some dirt because he didn’t like them. Washing the cost of those drops down the bathtub while bathing him almost made me cry! I sure hope that this continues to work so well for us and many others.
This is the third Seresto collar I have used for my little chihuahua. I have tried other collars and they didn't work. I am very cautious with my Cocoa as he's sensitive and with him being so small I don't want somethimg that can kill him. I have heard too many horror stories from other pet owners that their pets have died from flea and tick products. My Cocoa don't like pills so I didn't want to go that route. My Cocoa's old seresto collar gave out and he got fleas. I bought another flea and tick collar and there were still fleas on my baby. So. I invested in another Seresto and he's wearing it, and fleas started coming to the top of his fur dying. Although; Seresto is expensive, it's worth the money to me.
Will not buy again.
My husband and I were very hopeful that we could stop using monthly products on our dogs for fleas and ticks when we heard about these collars. We saw mostly good reviews and a few bad ones, but there are almost always a few bad reviews for anything. So we bought them. 2 small collars and 2 large collars. They were not cheap, but if they worked it was worth it. They did not work. Not even a little. The first week our dogs wore them we still saw fleas. I thought maybe they took a few more days, so I waited to see if anything changed. Nothing changed and now we are going to try something else. They may work for some, but all of our dogs are different breeds, different fur types, and all are house dogs. All had they same outcome.
Would not recommend
This is the second year that these collars have not worked for my two small dogs. They are scratching constant and covered in fleas. One is currently getting a flea bath. I do not get the collars wet which was my recommendation from chewy. I take them off and put back on after my dogs are dry. This much money to continue to battle fleas
Flea and tick collar
My dog is very picky. Won’t eat the Frontline Chews for flea and tick, so I had to resort to a collar. It seems to be working. Who can tell? It’s odorless and non-greasy. She does not mind the extra collar on her neck so I’ve got my fingers crossed. It seems to be working; no scratching or sign of any fleas or ticks. Have not had her groomed yet so I’ll see how that turns out. It is supposed to be waterproof with no need to remove. So, three weeks into its use I would say it’s effective and I’m giving it a thumbs up.
Seresto Collar for Small Dog
I've used Seresto collars for my cats and dogs in the past. This time, I ordered a collar for my Pomeranian/Yorkie rescue dog, Maddie (also known as "The 14 Pound Ball of Madness"). It said for small dogs "up to 18 lbs" and although it fits around her neck, it latches at the first notch. It's a little close but its fine and there's room for my fingers to get under it. I also like that its thinner. Haven't seen any bugs on Maddie yet and she hasn't objected to wearing it, so I'm happy.
We got this for our chihuahua as flea season started to hit her and she started chewing her own fur. Within a week of putting it on her, her fur where she’d done this was improving and I haven’t seen her scratch once since we got it. We’re getting a second one for our lab now.
We are rural and overburdened with ticks-deer tick, brown dog tick and lone star tick. One of our dogs actually contracted Anaplasmosis (asymptomatic) but still required a 30 day course of expensive antibiotics even though he was on the monthly flea and tick pill. After removing numerous ticks off of him this year we spent the big bucks to get the Seresto collars--not a live tick found since then. Not only does it protect them but also us since I don't need to get Lyme's again from them bringing in ticks from the field into the house.
Barely worked for 2 months
Was very happy with this collar. - at first. It worked great for about two months and has seemed to stop working. For the price and the claim of 8 months use, don’t recommend.
Not worth expensive cost?
Doesn’t seem to be working at all for my small dog. He has been wearing it for 3 weeks after getting a bath and all floors/bedding cleaned. Cat collars seem work on my cats but this is 2nd time trying this brand collar for my dog and I’m definitely disappointed especially since these collars are so expensive.