Frisco Pink Ombre Style Dog Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Ombre style dog collar is made from quality polyester for style that’s also durable.
- Easy to put on and take off, so going for a walk and relaxing after is fuss free. Comes in four sizes to fit a range of necks from 8” to 26”, and widths of 5/8”, ¾” and 1”.
- Style points: colorful ombre style, rainbow metal finish buckle.
- Designed to be comfortable to wear for your pup so it can become their daily go-to.
- Matching leash and harness available so you can complete the look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
This collar is awesome. I ordered a XS for my 10 lb havanese and we both love it. It’s a little thicker than other collars she’s had which I prefer since the thinner collars are harder to see when her hair is longer. It’s even nicer in person than in the picture
More Bling for Izzy
Got the leash, harness and collar for my girl. She's a black puggle and everyone always thought she wad a boy. Now, with all her bright colorful bling, she is not mistaken for a boy any more. Love it.
Great clasp on collar
Well made collar. Purchased the extra small for my dog. Unfortunately the collar is to heavy for her to wear
Such a cute collar and well priced. I bought one in every size so my dog can keep wearing this adorable collar as she grows.
I have an aussie and she looks so stinking cute! Couldn't be happier with the quality either!
looks spectacular on my black Lab Great Dane , the colors are pretty on her shiny black fur, Star really likes it !
Love the colors too! Fits well and we love it. It's comfortable on our dog as well.
Size - fit
I like the collar, it's a bit bigger than I thought, but Dot can still wear it.