Frisco Plush Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pillow top pet bed features a carved plush, poly-fill stuffed sleeping surface that’s perfect for dogs and cats.
- Comfy convoluted foam base gently cradles joints and provides support so pets can snooze comfily.
- Provides a comfortable and supportive sleeping surface for sore joints, as well as a comfy place to lounge or snooze anytime.
- Cover is removable and machine washable for easy care.
- Fashionable, smart design looks great in any room of the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Zipper Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$77.88Chewy Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$35.13Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hounds Bailey Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Moss, Large$56.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, XX-Large$50.82Chewy Price$56.45List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Deep Lagoon$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Smoke, X-Large$199.97Chewy Price$210.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Waterproof...||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||—||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
808 Customer Reviews
My dog is a 50/55 pound Bull Terrier mix. I bought the XL size for both beds. He likes to sleep tight as a ball or sometimes sprawled out so this bed works for both ways. He’s now 6 years old and also a tri-pawed so he needs some extra cushion. He LOVES this bed. I just now, finally, got a new one as you can see he certainly wore out the old one. The blue herringbone is pretty, but the soft material on top can’t be washed so you can see it’s very dirty. The second one is the gray color. The old one seems larger in the picture only because it’s been worn in. I’m sure he’ll love the new one just as much
The REAL test
When I got this bed I got it for my dog. Well she really doesn’t stay with me so it really became my sisters dog bed. At first it was like “Well this is nice. She loves it and groans when she lays down. Must be a good bed.” Well that was a lie. It was a fantastic bed that I’ve had 3 people fall asleep on it. One second my sister is cuddling her dog and BAM their both sound asleep. Now my when my sister comes over and needs a nap she takes the dog bed. I’ve offered mine but no. That dog bed is gold. My other sister boyfriend came over. They were talking to me and we were enjoying small talk. BAM, mans fell asleep cuddling our dog. Bro didn’t wake up til we had to wake him up bc they were going to his place. Sister came in drunk once. We’re playing game and she said she needed to lay down. Picks the dog bed and out like a light in a drunken stupor. Ended up making a pillow out of a giant shark plushie (her name is Sharkisha). Listen I’ve had comfy dog beds but this one seems to make people pass out. It’s really comfortable ngl. I haven’t fallen asleep in it bc I hate sleeping and live off energy drinks. I’ve had this bed for a year maybe a little less. Best purchase. My brother in law also would rather play games in it (when he brings his ps and mini tv screen over) over my futon. Tbh I think the people have enjoyed it more than the actual animals have.
This was a replacement bed. Pricey, but with the additional pillowtop, it adds even more comfort for my senior dog.
Awesome dog bed
My dogs love this bed, bought a large for two dogs. Both my Frenchie & Scottie sleep on it together. They love it!
XL size is not washable
The bed is advertised as washable. Maybe it would work with smaller size, but not with a larger size. You can remove this song from the bottom of the bed, but the top pillow is filled with lose filler. I had to remove at least half of the loose filler to fit it in my washer, and I doubt that it still will be effective because it’s still too big. Now I will have to put all that loose filler back in there. And I have to do it twice because I have two dogs, 2 xl beds. I wouldn’t spend hundred bucks on this bed if it was advertised properly as not washable! Besides “washable” issue, the dogs love it. But the material does create a lot of static electricity
Not as firm
Not as firm as expected. Much too squishy for my 50 pound girl.
Worked well for my older dog
Eventually the foam base gets smelly, but my older dog who can't jump up on furniture any more loved it.
Dogs and cats love this bed
I just purchased my 3rd one of these beds for my babies. They love them! They are pretty easy to clean and they have held up well. They do go flat after a while but you can easily buy some bed material to fix that. The babies fight over them so you know it's a good product!
So far so good
My dog was just diagnosed with arthritis and was having a bad flare up so he was not able to jump up onto my bed anymore where he has slept with me the last 8 years. I needed a bed fast and so I decided to go with this one. I’m not sure how it will hold up long term and I may eventually invest money into a more “fancy” orthopedic bed but Duke has already taken to it right away and won’t stop usuing it, so for now I am very happy.
A Must Buy!
My dog absolutely loves this bed! The foam base makes it so it doesn't sink down when he lays on it, and the pillowtop has remained soft and plush despite all of the hours that our dog has spent laying on it. The XL is the perfect size for our 76 lb lab.