Frisco Sherpa Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
About This Item
- Extremely cozy and soft, giving your pet the ultimate slumber spot at any time of day.
- Stylish design that features a modern design with sky tones that will complement the décor of any home.
- Two-piece, rectangular-shaped pet bed made with a removable cushion. This double-sided cushion has a polyester fiber filling with soft cloud Sherpa on one side and a geometric twill print on the other.
- The convoluted foam base provides orthopedic support, and the fluffy bolster edges make the perfect headrest for your pet.
- This bed is machine washable for easy cleaning and care, even if your pet climbs in with dirty paws or wet fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Bumper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$41.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$48.23Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$60.95Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Beautyrest Cozy Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Large$64.63Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Large$35.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$38.85Chewy Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Medium, Stone Grey$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1581 Customer Reviews
Old dog loves this bed!
My dog is a 50-lb, 11-year-old pit bull/boxer mix. I got this bed as a crate pad because (1) it's orthopedic and my dog is old, (2) it's supposed to be easy to wash, and (3) I wanted to put pee pads inside the cushion lining, and this bed seemed good for that (she occasionally experiences incontinence/bowel issues while I'm away). I haven't needed to wash it yet, so I can't speak to how easy it is to do so, but I can say that my dog absolutely loves this bed. I'll now wake up to her sleeping in her crate instead of on her normal, much bigger bed. I do wish there was a way to attach the pillow to the rest of the bed because she pushes it around and I have to reposition it daily, but that's not a big deal. I got a large, which is big enough for her since she curls up when she's in bed, but I would've gotten an XL if her crate were bigger so she could sprawl out if she wanted to.
BEST. BED. EVER.
My dogs LOVE these beds. I have purchased 5 (2 originally and 3 more recently) so that they can be in multiple rooms without me having to drag them all over- the quality of each was excellent! In fact I was actually surprised at how nice they are for the price. Mine are holding up very well so far, but I really hope they never stop making these in case I need more later.
Great for cats, not so much for dogs
What I like about this bed, which seems well made for the price, is that the pillow is removable with a zipped cover, so easy to clean. Turns out, however, that it's not so great for a dog who likes to dig at their bed before lying down: pillow pops out and dog walks away and lies on floor right next to bed. On the upside: PERFECT for our cat, who snuggled right in for a nap.
Too small and I purchased a medium size
I purchased a medium size thinking it will be good for my regular size long hair dachshund but it is too small. Pretty comfortable but too small for his long body.
Orthopedic dog beds
I haven't got to use these yet, but they look like they will work out great. I love the softness of the inside pillow and think my dogs will love it too. They are just the right size and seem to be made well.
Comfy but doesn’t stay tucked in
I love that aside from the bottom foam which is removable, you can literally throw the entire thing in the washer and dryer. It’s also the perfect size for my 16 pound maltipoo. She seems to love it and her head doesn’t hang off the end lol. Nice too that the inner cushion is reversible with a fabric side for warmer weather and a fluffy side for cooler weather. The one drawback however is that the inner cushion does not stay tucked in. As soon as my dog steps on it, lays on it, the edges come up. So it never looks like the photo. But she doesn’t seem to mind ;) and neither do it so it was worth keeping.
Perfect in every way
I love this bed! My dog loves this bed, too... Good looking, plush, durable and washable.
orthopedic bed / pillow
Great cushion comes with a pillow great for the winter to keep pet warm
Her Favorite Spot
Our girl, Blue, is getting on in years. She has a few different beds around the house including memory foam orthopedic options. She loves this less expensive bed the most. She has always been my shadow and recently she choosing to sleep in the Frisco bed in the living room instead of near me. That says a lot! (I’ve ordered a second one) In addition, this bed is light weight and so much easier to transport. It gets five paws up from our household.
Great Quality Bed
One of my cats, Beau, loves to lay in front of the heat register but he had kind of outgrown (he’s 16 lbs.) his bed and he’s 13 yrs. old now so I thought it was time for a new one. This orthopedic bed is perfect. It’s really soft but still has good support. The pillow is cotton on one side and soft Sherpa on the other. Believe it or not his chubby sister can curl up with him too. The bolstered sides keeps them snuggled inside. This is a really good quality bed and the price is very reasonable. Beau said you should try it!