Frisco Solid Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This classic collar is made from high-quality, woven nylon that uses an Ultra-Weld™ seal for superior strength and comfort during every day wear and fun outdoor adventures. The durable nylon webbing has been lab tested to withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- The D-ring lets you easily attach a lead, and the collar is made with nickel-coated hardware that gives it a clean, polished look. The plastic buckle is curved for your dog’s comfort.
- Collars come in multiple sizes with adjustable slides that are easy to use, so you can get the exact fit your pup needs for security and comfort.
- Adventures outside can sometimes lead to dirty paws and collars, but you can easily clean these collars by hand washing with a mild detergent.
- Comes in the same standard and vibrant color options as Frisco Solid Nylon Leads, so you can mix and match or color coordinate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Patterned Nylon Dog Collar, Pink Polka Dot, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$3.60Chewy Price$4.50List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Collar, Striped, SM - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$6.32Chewy Price$7.02List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Dye Swirl Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 5/8-in wide$3.75Chewy Price$4.17List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Heathered Nylon Collar, Shadow Purple, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$4.61Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Frisco Outdoor Ultra Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Shadow Purple, Medium - Neck: 14-20-in, Width: 3/4-in$5.28Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- DealFrisco Leopard Print Polyester Dog Collar, X-Small: 8 to 12-in neck, 5/8-in wide$4.13Chewy Price$4.59List Price
- DealFrisco Comfort Padded Dog Collar, True Navy, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$5.03Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealFrisco Patterned Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Animal Print, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.50Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
454 Customer Reviews
Just What I Was Looking For
While preparing for the arrival of our new Goldendoodle puppy, I was looking for a couple of different size collars to accomodate a rapidly growing pup, but didn’t want to spend a fortune. When he reaches full growth, then I’ll invest in a more costly collar. Well, this Frisco collar fir the bill. While it is inexpensive, it is very nice quality and has classic good looks, to match those of our handsome Daniel!
Sturdy and withstood a puppy
My puppy recently outgrew this, but while he used it this collar was STURDY. I half-expected every time he pulled on the leash that it would come apart, but no, it held up super well over a few months.
Size was too big
I ordered an extra small for my Yorkshire Terrier and collar was way to big. This product isn't good for a Yorkshire Terrier.
Great little collar
I love this collar-it's light around the neck, will open if I'm choking and looks great on my grey mini-schnauzer coat. I look sharp! Henry AKA "Hen the schnau"
My girls love their new collars. They are exactly what we were looking for. I got two smalls and an extra small and they are the perfect fit. The colors are so bright and the quality of the collar itself is great. We will be purchasing again when it’s time for a refresh.
Quality product. Holds up great, the clasp is strong! The colors are vibrant.
Works just as it says it does. No complaints. Fits my 12 pound kitty just fine
Great, simple collar
The collar is simple and serves its purpose. I bought this for my kitten to be able to wear a name tag. It works just fine.
Dog chewed up
My dog was in the cage overnight, and was able to pull the collar off and chew it up.
Nylon is stiff and not pliable.
I bought this for my king Charles spaniel. The collar is a little wider than I thought it would be and the material is a little stiff. I ended up taking it off him because it seemed a little uncomfortable for my pooch.