Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Versatile, ultra-plush crate and carrier mat can also double as a standalone pet bed.
- Tufted, poly-fiber cushion offers a thick layer of comfort whether for traveling or taking a nap.
- Polyester top keeps dogs cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Machine washable design allows you to use it over and over again, and the non-skid bottom keeps it from slipping around.
- Specially sized to fit a variety of spaces, including many carriers, crates, dog houses and vehicles. Available in mocha and gray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$11.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 42-in$21.85Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Beurer Heated Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray$87.54Chewy Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Small$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Medium$29.58Chewy Price$29.98List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1714 Customer Reviews
Washes very well!
We received the new crate mat for our 17-week-old puppy and after a day at the beach he was loving his new mat. Sadly, during the night some of the salt water he apparently swallowed caused a serious bout of diarrhea. Awoken by his whining we discovered a really big mess. We followed the washing instructions and hung it to dry. By noon the next day he was snuggled back in his just-like-new crate mat. We highly recommend these. We have had one for our other pup for over a year and it still washes back to like-new, but never had the serious smell issue to treat before. Nice to know it will clean up no matter what.
Dogs love these
My two Rotties love these mats. This is the seconds set they have had. They didn’t destroy the mats the previous set of mats just got flat and tired looking. You’d look flat and tired if you had 100+ pounds of dog lounging on you. I use the mats around the living room as something to lay on instead of the carpeting.
Does not fit in crate, but still comfy
My pup has a plastic crate, rather than a metal one. Her current crate mat is a 22in from a different brand and is past the point of washing. I tried this one (22in) and it's too big for her crate. Weird. However, I gave it to her as an extra bed and she loves using at as her toy squeaking zone. She'll drag the mat across my apartment to wherever she wants to be and happily lay on it with a toy or two.
BEST BED/CRATE PAD EVER
This is the best bed/crate pad ever. It is so super soft and comfortable. I use it in her crate and she sleeps better at night and doesn't wake up as often as she used to with her old non padded crate pad. My dog loves it! She is a chewer and this product is indestructible so far. I will be purchasing another for her to use as a bed in the living room!
It's a cheap crate mat - you get what you pay for!
This mat is attractive and fits my 36" canvas pop-up crate perfectly. However, it does not meet the description in terms of how thick it is - I immediately pulled out my tape measure and it's *much* closer to 2" thick than 3"! I had specifically wanted a thicker mat than the common fleece crate pads, so I bought this one, only to have it arrive no thicker than the ones I avoided because they were "too thin". I decided to keep it because the length and width are perfect for the crate and I needed something on the bottom and was tired of hunting. I suspect with use it will flatten out further and at some point I'll need to restuff it or buy something thicker. Glad it was cheap.
Nice crate mat
I've had this mat for several years, its durable and washes well. I wash it weekly. I'm ordering a new one in a different color It does fit our large crate perfectly, however he likes to bunch it up.
Perfect Year Round
My Labs love these mats. They are just the right thickness for year round use - not too hot for summer and just enough warmth for winter. Enough thickness for when older. Wash and dry and right back to shape. My first set lasted 3 years. Very cost effective product.
Washable nice crate pad
I like to wash frequently and removable covers can be difficult. My dog is only 2 so arthritis is not an issue. She likes this pad and it washes really well. I hang to dry so have extra to switch out when one is wet. So glad i found just the perfect one! Highly recommend!
Very thin mat
Brought this to go with the 42 in crate. This mat is very thin, barely 3 inches and that includes the plush cover. I wanted a thicker mat because I like my dog to rest in the crate while we wait for our run during competitions; this mat is not going to work for 100# GSD. I give it a 3-star for the cover. My dog likes fabric, very rare for my boy.
Low Quality Material, Do Not Get If You Have Puppies/Chewers!
I ordered three of these in a buy two, get one free deal. At first glance they seem fine, a little thin and cheaply made for the price, but not immediately noticable as poor quality. However, when I put two in my puppies' crate and one on the floor elsewhere, and they simply nibbled at them as puppies do, they tore the beds open with tremendous ease. I inspected and found how thin the outer layer is, most especially on the bottom, and how easily it tore. Even when left in their crate for training for a short (15 min) amount of time, they absolutely demolished a bed once they found how easy it was. Yes, they are puppies and puppies can be destructive. I only want to speak to the quality of the bed, as we have plenty of other beds spread throughout the house made of much thicker and higher quality material, and despite the pups testing those out with a bit of a chew as well, they have not torn or been damaged at all. These three beds didn't last two days. I feel as though my money was very much wasted. Possibly fine in a pinch, or maybe if you have an adult dog, but not if they're a chewer. I'd recommend just going with something higher quality.