Frisco Tie Out Cable, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivel clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to a stake (not included).
- Made of galvanized steel so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 20-ft$10.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$7.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 15-ft$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Easy Grip Stake with Tie Out Cable, Large, 15-ft$10.76Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 20-ft, 90-lb$12.99Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 40-ft$11.83Chewy Price$13.74List Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Standard$19.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$12.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Easyturn Stake with 20-ft Tie-out Cable, Large, 18-in$17.23Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 20-ft$18.72Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$9.26Chewy Price$12.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash Length||—||—||—||30 feet||30 feet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Great for little dogs
Got this tie out so my chiuahaha could be outside with me its just the right length. It's holding up to his pulling . The hooks could be a little bit bigger but that's ok
I have a tiny Yorkipoo and this is the perfect size for her. Neither The clasp nor the cable is too heavy. Works well for toy breeds wouldn’t work for large breeds.
With a small dog this works great...it is lightweight and very flexible. I would have liked it to be 20'-25'...maybe Frisco will choose to make a longer version of this diameter cable in the future.
Light weight - perfect for small seniors
I needed a light weight tie out for camping for my small senior dog. I wanted something I could wipe down after each use (not everyone picks up after their dogs and some poop gets missed). This fit the bill.
cable is perfect
This cable is exactly as described. Its strong and the quality is excellent. It is also light weight for my little Miniature Schnauzer Darby.
Frisco Tie Out Cable, small
This cable is for a small dog who doesn’t chase squirrels or other critters. It’s light weight and the hooks don’t weigh down a small dog. I have confidence that my small boy can’t break this cable. The clips look strongly attached also. Good price!
Frisco Tie Out Cable, Small
Buddy is only 13 pounds and the other chains were for dogs weighting 60 lbs or more, and too heavy for Buddy to be dragging across the yard. Got 2 of them, so Buddy has a 20 ft leash.
Exactly what I needed
This is a great tie-out cable for the value. Most are much longer and I didn't want that. This is the perfect length for my little Millie (Shorkie)
Lot thinner than I had hoped. Dog is almost 50 pounds so this probably won’t hold her if she decides to take off.
serves its purpose
I have tiny dogs. We have to tie one up while inside the house when we leave. This is a nice lightweight cord, soft and flexible. Its perfect for using inside as well as outside. But I usually buy heavier cords for outside. Even with my small dogs because this cord would easily break if too much weight is applied. I am not sure I would trust this small cord for outdoors in extreme weather. Hot or cold.