Frisco Tie Out Cable, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivel clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to a stake (not included).
- Made of galvanized steel so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$8.05Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 20-ft$10.58Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 30-ft$10.60Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Tie Out Stake, 25-ft$32.02Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Titan Welded Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 15-ft, 4.5 mm$38.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$10.68Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 20-ft, 90-lb$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash Length||—||—||—||30 feet||20 feet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Not for chewers
I purchased 2 tie out cables so my pup could play outside and be safe from wandering off or getting into anything. He chewed through them both, so if you have a chewer....this isnt for you.
Great for little dogs
Got this tie out so my chiuahaha could be outside with me its just the right length. It's holding up to his pulling . The hooks could be a little bit bigger but that's ok
Nice and light weight for small dogs.
Perfect for a light weight pet.could come in a longer length though or a few lengths.
Perfect for small pup
The buckle is the perfect weight for a small dog and does not kink
I have a tiny Yorkipoo and this is the perfect size for her. Neither The clasp nor the cable is too heavy. Works well for toy breeds wouldn’t work for large breeds.
With a small dog this works great...it is lightweight and very flexible. I would have liked it to be 20'-25'...maybe Frisco will choose to make a longer version of this diameter cable in the future.
Light weight - perfect for small seniors
I needed a light weight tie out for camping for my small senior dog. I wanted something I could wipe down after each use (not everyone picks up after their dogs and some poop gets missed). This fit the bill.
cable is perfect
This cable is exactly as described. Its strong and the quality is excellent. It is also light weight for my little Miniature Schnauzer Darby.
Frisco Tie Out Cable, small
This cable is for a small dog who doesn’t chase squirrels or other critters. It’s light weight and the hooks don’t weigh down a small dog. I have confidence that my small boy can’t break this cable. The clips look strongly attached also. Good price!
Frisco Tie Out Cable, Small
Buddy is only 13 pounds and the other chains were for dogs weighting 60 lbs or more, and too heavy for Buddy to be dragging across the yard. Got 2 of them, so Buddy has a 20 ft leash.