Frisco Two Door Top Load Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The ideal crate for any trip, Frisco Two Door Top Load kennels are made for both safety and comfort. They come in two convenient sizes to accommodate small pets.
- It’s easy to assemble or take apart, and one half fits inside the other for storage. The two halves stay securely fastened with wing nuts and bolts along the rim.
- Using environmentally friendly materials, Frisco Two Door Top Load Kennels are made with 95% pre-consumer recycled plastic content.
- The hard, plastic shell is easy to clean, and your pet’s paws stay dry with a moat that surrounds the interior floor space in case of accidents.
- Wire mesh front and top doors give you access to your pet but stay secure during travel with spring-loaded latches. Multiple ventilation holes on each side allow fresh air to circulate.
- For safe carrying, kennels come equipped with a sturdy, foldable handle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Medium, Blue$39.95Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Small$49.99Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$36.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in$27.38Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- MidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in, Blue$30.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- SP Travel Kennel Dog Carrier, Medium$64.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Richell Double Door Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$80.00List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 27-in$87.26Chewy Price$116.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Traditional Dog & Cat Kennel, Gray/Black, 32-in$93.69Chewy Price
- Petmate Ruff Maxx Dog & Cat Kennel, Off White/Green, 26-in$49.60Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Petmate Sky Dog & Cat Kennel, Intermediate$135.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 18-in$9.35Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Carry Handle||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1190 Customer Reviews
She doesn't hate it!
My little catgirl ran around curiously checking out every step of the assembly. When it was finished she even stepped inside, then suddenly realized what it was ("Wait! What?") and quickly backed out. I fed her inside the carrier every day until vet visit time then threw a toy inside. She checked out the toy, I closed the doors, and it was the easiest load up ever. I think having the top door open until the last moment helped a lot. Carrier was easy to assemble and seems sturdy. And, of course, it's PINK. I think it was a good buy and would recommend it to my friends who have a cat or small dog. (My cat weighs 11 pounds.)
Easy to Carry
I love this carrier! It was so easy to put together and fit our 10 pound tabby easily. I ordered the larger size available in blue since he’s so long and he had plenty of room on the way to the vet. I also like that there’s a top latch so he can look out. We kept this propped open the days leading up to his appointment and he willingly went inside to check it out. Great purchase!
love this carrier!
I bought 2 of these for my kitties a couple months ago when I was planning on getting ready to try to move and I will never buy another brand/type of carrier. These are so so easy to put together and since they’re top open as well there’s no more fighting/getting scratched trying to get them into the carriers if they’re being extra fussy!
Great!, but missing parts!
A friend bought me this for a gift for my fast growing kitten, but I was so dissatisfied to find that it was missing the screws to put it together completely ! Otherwise a nice carrier, just wish I could use it,
Shouldn’t the door fit the carrier…?
This would have been great if the door of the carrier actually fit the carrier itself. But since the front door of the carrier is waaay too big for the opening of the carrier it makes the door unusable, which makes the carrier unusable. Very disappointed!
Nice Cat Carrier!
I had my old cat carrier for 30 years and searched high and low for a new one that is sturdy and well made. This carrier fits the bill. I love the top load feature. I bought the suggested bed liner for it too and it fits perfectly. I deducted one star from my review because the two holes in the front weren't drilled through wide enough and I had to modify them myself with scissors to get the bolts to go in.
Great Travel Crate
Well made travel crate. Would recommend the XS for cats up to 14 pounds. We purchased the SMALL crates based on the weight recommendation in the description and they’re very spacious for kitties. If I could do it over again I would have purchased the XS for our cats. Overall I am very happy with the quality of the product and would highly recommend!
Love this carrier
This is by far my favorite carrier that I own. It's very large and great for big cats and litters of kittens. The plastic is very sturdy and I've never had issue with either the front or top doors. The top opening is really great for cats who try and fight you when being placed in a carrier.
Stylish and Sturdy
This was actually the second carrier that I purchased. The first one was missing the door for the end. We are using it daily and my kitten feels right at home in it.
Terrific Cat Kennel
Our Frisco Two Door Top Load Cat Kennel arrived a couple weeks ago. It was very easy to put together. My two kitties took their first trip in it this morning to the vet. They are still small enough--at 4 and 5 lbs, to fit together into this one well-constructed, sturdy carrier. It's exactly what I wanted!