Friskies Lil' Gravies Savory Salmon Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Savory salmon flavor cat food complement adds excitement to mealtime.
- Served in a single-serving pouch, it can be given as a tasty gravy topping on dry cat food to enrich feedings or presented as a treat on its own.
- Take the guesswork out of feedings and deliver a premium cat food complement that is made with no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Savory gravy cat food complement offers moisture and helps support hydration in adult cats.
- Comes in an easy-to-open, easy-to-pour pouch for mess-free, effortless serving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16$15.68Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Roast Beef Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16$15.50Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Roasted Turkey Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16$15.55Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Shakes Tantalizing Tuna Cat Food, 1.55-oz bag, Case of 16$19.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Pureed Topper Lil’ Shakes With Scrumptious Salmon Cat Food, 1.55-oz bag, Case of 16$19.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Flaked Tuna in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$14.20Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Pureed Topper Lil' Shakes With Enticing Chicken Cat Food, 1.55-oz bag, Case of 16$19.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$15.92Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Grillers Chicken, Turkey, Ocean Fish & Tuna Variety Pack Gravy Wet Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz pouch, case of 30$36.60Chewy Price$38.10List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Variety Pack Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 18$18.99Chewy Price$22.86List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Savory Salmon: Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food, Food Topping|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch, Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
My Tibbers LOVES his lil' gravies! He gets some twice a day. I tried feeding him pate and he just didn't care for it. The gravy is perfect because that's what he loves along side his kibble.
Finicky cat loves this. You can mix and make it how wet your cat prefers. This is amazing my cat is diabetic would not eat all the other Science Diet, Hills, & Royal Canin. I put a little of this mixed with the classic pate she loves it, has not had single upset stomach after a month.
My cat loves these Friskies lil' gravies. They are a great way to treat your cat, and give her or him some needed hydration.
Friskies Lil' gravies are awesome!
My cats love lil' gravies poured over their Purina canned cat food. I add a little extra water to the lil' gravies. This keeps my cats well hydrated in the California summer. I just wish Purina Friskies would make a tuna lil' gravies.
Great for picky eaters!
I have two 16 year old cats plus a finicky 4 year old and an I'll-eat-anything 6 year old. One of the older cats doesn't like big pieces of chicken, tuna or salmon in his food, the other eats so quickly that she throws up un-chewed food. These gravies encourage the older guy to eat all of his food, and I give some to the older girl to supplement her diet. The finicky 4 year old gets these as a treat and encouragement to eat his dinner. I give a squirt to the 6 year old so she doesn't feel left out. :-)
What to do with it now?
I bought this because she seemed to like Fiskies other product that was salmon with sauce. She wouldn't even taste it. Smelled it and walked away. Thought the stray cat that I feed everyday would eat it. No! Whats wrong? I don't know
Kiki says yum yum every time
Kiki loves these, and will eat it on something but never with something mixed in it.
My three kitty cats love liquid food so much! They'll slurp up the liquid from the wet food I give them and leave most of the actual food behind. They get plenty of water, from two fountains, and have kibble out. I found this at the pet store and they absolutely loved it! I mix the lil gravies into the wet food and it makes a sort of soup, they eat it right up! It doesn't smell the best, but it's cat food, none of it does to us! But the cats know what's what!
not as good as it sounds
Wanted to try this for an ailing senior cat, who is having appetite issues.....should've paid attention to the previous reviews. Not even the ferals want this now, and I'm stuck with it.
We were trying something new for my cats. But they did not like lil"gravies.