Friskies Seafood Sensations Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with protein to support lean muscles with every crunchy bite.
- Made with real salmon, tuna, and shrimp for a fresh-catch feast in every bowl.
- Loaded with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system plus essential vitamins and minerals for overall well-being.
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat with essential fatty acids.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for every life stage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Friskies Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price
- Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$15.59Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$20.48Chewy Price$20.49List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- Purina Friskies Farm Favorites With Chicken Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$24.28Chewy Price
- Friskies Ocean Favorites with Natural Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$17.28Chewy Price
- Cat Chow Indoor Hairball & Healthy Weight Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$15.59Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.69Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon & White Meat Chicken Dry Cat Food, 13.5-lb bag$14.29Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Ground Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal...||Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Special Diet||—||With Grain||With Grain||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
782 Customer Reviews
I recently adopted 2 outside kitties (Buttons and Tootsie) from a friend who was moving and needed to rehome them. They'd been spayed and had gotten all their shots. But they preferred dwelling outside and they were accustomed to Friskies Seafood Sensations Dry Cat Food, so I added it to my Chewy shopping list, alongside the Meow Mix my outside feral (Daddy Cat) was used to. B & T still prefer the Seafood sensations. Also a fan are my neighbors 5 turkeys who come to my yard on a near-daily basis and are very upset when the Seafood Sensations are all gone and they have to settle for any bugs they can find!
My orders are alway delivered very quickly. So far all have been in good shape. Any problems i ever had were fixed in minutes!!!! Suggestions: boxes should be 40 lb limit. Getting a 35 lb pail of litter and a minimum 16 lb bag of food in the same box, i need to rake it apart at the bottom of my house steps.
Glad to see this in stock.
My two middle-aged cats are finicky eaters - one will only eat Friskies Seafood Sensations - so when the smaller bags disappeared from our local grocery store shelves I was worried. They did carry a few of the very large bags but I'm 81 and me trying to haul those into a grocery cart was not a pretty sight. And I was concerned that even those might disappear so I was very relieved to see that Chewy was stocking them. If a delivery man gets the bag to my front door I can wrestle it into the house so problem solved - thanks Chewy and nice delivery guys!
Cant go wrong with this one
If you have picky eaters or cats that get bored easy, this is the way to go. They love this food, I have to close the kibble storage container so they dont eat it all. Also i was struggling to find this brand on the stores near me, so Im happy i can have them delivered to my doorstep.
Chewy is the Best
Cats loved this food. Although I was feeding them a balanced home cooked meal, they hated it and would only eat when starving. This they love and will eat as long as I serve it. Ofcourse, I must limit their daily meals. I also loved Chewey's fast service. I ordered one day and it was here the next.
Best loved cat food!
I have a picky cat named Starr. I've had her since her birth. I tend to spoil my pets spending whatever it costs to make sure they eat. Friskies Seafood Srnsations has always been her favorite. Recently for whatever reason I decided to switch brands. Tried a grain free food, hairball mix, more expensive brands etc. Each time I think I'm giving her something good or special, she looks at it- looks back at me and stares. Well, Starr has many outdoor friends she regularly invites for dinner ( 11 so far). Her friends regularly enjoy the buffet of the rejected foods. So I finally decided it does not matter What I Want- it's what she wants. Therefore on behalf of Starr and her friends we have started an Auto Ship of FRISKIES SEAFOOD SENSATIONS 22 pounds every 3 weeks so everyone can enjoy Starr's favorite meal! Starr loves knowing that I won't run out and subject her of grabbing another brand because of that. I suspect she will be inviting more friends.
Kitties ask for it
I have 5 feral cats that look in my storm door looking for good eats. They aren't disappointed. They gobble it up. They love the seafood from Friskies
DIFFERENT FLAVORS ALL IN 1 BAG
WE HAVE A FINICKY CAT AND I THINK I'VE FINALLY FOUND A DRY CAT FOOD THAT HAS ALL THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS ALL IN 1 BAG THAT HE LIKES. I'M GOING TO KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED AND HOPE IT'S WHAT HE LIKES IN A DRY CAT FOOD.
The usual seafood dry cat food I usually buy was out of stock so I bought this brand. The feral cats really like the change.
not the best
it’s a good amount for the price but if your kitty has a sensitive stomach I’d invest into a better brand of food. These cheap quality brands are not good. The dye in their foods alone is bad. But was in a pinch and was trying to help my mom out so I got her some food but he throws this stuff up after he eats it. It’s pretty common with these types of food. If only the better cat foods didn’t cost so much for such a little amount