Keep your tank healthy and thriving with the Fritz Aquatics Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying Bacteria for Aquariums. It contains specific strains of natural bacteria that go to work to remove toxic ammonia and nitrite immediately in saltwater tanks, with no wait time. The bacteria in this formula quickly seed your biofilters so you can use it on new tanks and established tanks, especially after cleaning or medicating, water changes, or when adding new fish. Plus, it’s safe to use around invertebrates, including shrimp and other antenna-wearing pals.
- Formulated to immediately work to remove ammonia and nitrite with fast-acting nitrifying bacteria.
- Made for saltwater tanks and reduces cycle time so you can add fish without having to wait.
- The natural bacteria “move in” to your biofilters to establish colonies to keep your tank healthy, and won’t harm invertebrates.
- Prevents new tank syndrome and can be used in established tanks, after water changes, adding medications or introducing new fish.
- Available in 8-oz, 16-oz and 32-oz bottles to suit your needs and aquarium size.
Consult a veterinarian or fish expert for assistance in diagnosis of disease causing organisms and treatment options. Do not freeze or overheat. Store in a cool, dark place. Use before expiration date.
See all items by Fritz Aquatics