Fritz Aquatics Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying Bacteria for AquariumsBy Fritz Aquatics
About This Item
- Formulated to immediately work to remove ammonia and nitrite with fast-acting nitrifying bacteria.
- Made for saltwater tanks and reduces cycle time so you can add fish without having to wait.
- The natural bacteria “move in” to your biofilters to establish colonies to keep your tank healthy, and won’t harm invertebrates.
- Prevents new tank syndrome and can be used in established tanks, after water changes, adding medications or introducing new fish.
- Available in 8-oz, 16-oz and 32-oz bottles to suit your needs and aquarium size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||A Proprietary Blend of Water-Soluable Ingredients, Oxybispropanol (As An Inert Solubilizing Agent), <5% Praziquantel By Weight....||N/A|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Pond, Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How many gallons does the 32 oz do?
Answer by • Jan 24, 2022
For a new system, dose 4 ounces per 5 gallons. For a large livestock system, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 10x. For established systems, use 2 ounces per 5 gallons.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By PunkKin on Mar 24, 2022
Start up a tank and just add fish.....
This stuff is amazing, tore down saltwater tank due to red algae, cleaned tank, got all new stuff for tank, added fish back to tank, 1 month later, they r doing great!!!
By Mc32 on Jan 31, 2022
It works well
It clears the bacteria but you have to use it every 5 days or so