Fritz Expel-P Aquarium Water Treatment
About This Item
- Provides fast relief from parasitic diseases to keep your creatures healthy.
- Helps to kill off nematodes, roundworms, nodular worms and hookworms.
- Can be used as a coral dip.
- Won’t cloud or color tank water.
- Doesn’t treat tapeworms or flukes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How many tablets to use per gallon of water?
Answer by • Jan 12, 2022
Use 1 packet Expel-P per 10 gallons of water. Perform a 25% water change taking are to remove excreted worms/parasites after 24 hours. Repeat the cycle one additional time one week later to prevent reinfection. Repeat weekly treatments as necessary.
Be the first to recommend this product.