Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with three active ingredients to help disrupt the flea cycle.
- Helps kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Helps kill flea eggs and flea larvae to help inhibit future infestations.
- Simple to apply.
- Designed for a waterproof protection.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$107.96Chewy Price$119.96List Price$102.56Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$56.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$41.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price$38.95Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 2 Collars (16-mos. supply)$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 11.8%.||Active Ingredient s: Fipronil: 9.70%||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 11.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
269 Customer Reviews
I've used this product in the past and always worked when I bought it for my veterinarian but since I've bought it through this company I don't know if they've changed something in the recipe or what but it is done nothing for the last 2 months for my pets they are still itching they still have fleas that was $138.00 of waste of money just for one month well and all I was trying to do is get my animals written a fleas I hate seeing them itching because I know it drives them crazy that's why it was well worth to spending the money I thought 🤔 more like waste of money!
After using Advantage II for a few years, fleas were still a problem. I decided to try this after reading reviews. So glad I did!! We put it on our babies and there hasn't been all the scratching like before. I guess it is true that fleas become resistant to these treatments after a while. We will use this until it stops working. Awesome flea treatment!!
The fleas were just awful this year and we somehow had an infestation in our barn. We have one cat in there and no other animals. We used this on that one cat, plus the cat who lives in and out of the garage and on our nine cats in the house. I used this product on all 11 of our cats and it worked great! We also used a flea bomb out in the barn. I'll be buying more of this product.
It’s Not Meant to Create A Bubble
I’ve worked in vet med for quite a while now.. i absolutely love frontline and bravecto.. Tho people seem to think flea and tick meds are supposed to create this bubble around their pets so they never get fleas or ticks.. that is simply not true. These kinds of meds kill the life cycle of the little creatures so no eggs are being laid and they are not living in their fur/ skin. It is simply not going to prevent fleas from jumping on your pet!! But once the creature bites it’s will die ending its life cycle. Hope this helps!
Snooki, Miss Maggie, and The Baby;
Look, I order from CHEWY for all these 29 farm cats running around out here, for the 2 cattle dogs (Sadie and Bobby), and my 3 house cats, Snooki, Miss Maggie and "The Baby". (And yes, to whom is reading this and wondering, farm cats are fixed and vaccinated.) Chewy delivers RAPIDLY, and promptly. I NEVER have a problem with this company, ever. So my recommendation and suggestion would be this, if you don't order from Chewy, you should! Hugs from the cattle ranch, C.G.
Frontline gold cats
Sorry but I had trouble getting the tube to work correctly. I may or may not have opened it. I couldn't smell or see what may have come out of the tube. I'm used to using Advantage flea and tick and it seemed much easier to open and apply.
Worth the money, for the peace of mind. I give it once, it works the first time, and doesn't bother the cat, just protects him.
Does not work
I used on my two 5 lb.(approx.) kittens. It wore off in less than a week. They still have fleas. This is the second kind of flea killer I've used on them. The first one lasted about two weeks.
do not buy
Works horrible and was recommended by your live representative Complete waste of money I am so disappointed
Used on my kitty and was not a good product for fleas control..