Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Digestive supplement contains pumpkin, ginger and other nutrients to help soothe upset stomachs and support healthy G.I. tract function
- Great fruit & veggie supplement for raw food diets
- Perfect nutritional boost that contains a healthy balance of natural fibers and herbs fortified with vitamins and nutrients for an everyday nutritional boost
- Pumpkin is one of nature's superfoods that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, C, and E and is an excellent source of dietary fiber
- Gluten free formula was developed by veterinarians and is made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Well Blend Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$21.39Chewy Price$26.69List Price$20.32Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Green Tripe Booster Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 7-oz bag$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Overby Farm Hip Flex Canine Soft Chews, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$47.89Chewy Price$57.49List Price$45.50Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Original Skin & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.29-oz bottle$45.16Chewy Price$49.79List Price$42.90Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Well Blend Plus Food Supplement with Joint Support, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Gas Busters Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$8.38Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.96Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Apple Pomace, Spinach...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Organic Pumpkin||Maltodextrins, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Great for digestive health
This product was recommended to me due to issues my dog was having with scooting and anal glands being full since I introduced this product to my dogs diet she has been doing really well very rarely scoots now which is a plus. And no anal gland issues.
Chewy is good
Fast and fun and easy way to get your pet needs. They are very professional and helpful.
SuperBlend is SuperBad for my Pup
My diabetic pup regularly gets pumpkin at the recommendation of her vet to help with insulin absorption. I’ve been giving her the Fruitables Switch for a while and she does great with it. I should have left well enough alone. I decided to change things up with this case and it was a huge mistake. My pup loves the taste of it, but it doesn’t love her. She has gotten it three times and each time she has thrown up within a few hours of eating. The only change to her routine has been this. Back to the plain stuff it is, and a donation to the local animal shelter of the other stuff.
Dog likes this
Our dog is a Chinese crested and has alway had digestive trouble which has gotten worse with age. We have tried other pumpkin products but he really didn’t like them and they didnt help. This one checks all of the boxes. He likes it and it seems to help his issues.
Love this product
Love this product, highly recommend it Love this product, highly recommend it
Gave a couple can to our son for his GPS, help with their digestion! My Toy Poodle is also doing well!
Terrier with Sensitive Stomach
I have a ~5-6 year old Welsh Terrier who's had a range of stomach issues (from persistent diarrhea to hemorrhagic gastroenteritis). At one point, I switched her over to Farmer's Dog which is obviously a great product, but their food was apparently too rich for her stomach. THIS mixed with Purina Sensitive Stomach seemingly transformed her digestive health. Her stools have never been more consistent or healthier looking. She's even shed some lbs and seems so much happier. Can't recommend enough!
Fussy senior doggo
I am pleased to say that after a number of food mis-haps my 9 year old terrier has a happy tummy and palette. This coupled with a high quality dry kibble is working wonders!
My dog has had stool issues since he was a puppy. Once I started adding this to his food his poop firmed up and no more problems. Prior to that I used Firm up, Rice, sweet potatoes, other canned pumpkin but for some reason this is the magic. I will always have a case on hand.
like a magic potion
i found this stuff by accident. my dog got super sick and not even the old standard of watery rice with boiled chicken was doing the trick. the vet recommended adding a little canned pumpkin to the mix and while looking up for canned pumpkin options i landed on this. this stuff was a miracle cure. my dog was on prescription medicine, probiotics, special diet... nothing would help her potty issues, it got so bad there was blood in her stool. as soon as i put a few tablespoons of this in her meals, she got better. i could see immediate improvement, and it got better as i kept it going. i ran out of my initial cans and her tummy got bad all over again, so now i got a case and i'll add it to her meals for the foreseeable future. definitely recommend. this worked better than anything else the vet recommended or prescribed. my dog is happy, i'm happy, no more sleepless nights!